chapter-11

🤗new friend

................................................................

(Melody pov)

Time is going by rapidly yet I can't seem to grasp it. June is going by fast, everyone is moving on with their lives and yet I'm stuck. My chest tightened and I clenched my hands shut as the nightmare proceeded to tear my mind apart, my entire body tensed and trembled as tears ran down my cheeks. My eyes shut open and I screamed as I sat up only to feel paralyzed as I stared at the boy who stood near my bed looking at me with hatred in his eyes. In his hand he held the knife he used to cut his wrist open. He shouted the words that stained my soul all while he slid his wrist right in front of me. I cried out begging him not to but it was already too late...

I sat up and cried looking everywhere for him yet I couldn't see him anywhere. Was I still dreaming then?

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom where I turned on the water of the shower. I got in it and stayed there for a solid hour before my alarm clock went off indicating that it was 6 am in the morning. I shut off the water and stepped out staring at myself in the mirror. I could see how pale and sickly I looked. My hair slowly turned back to its original color as my eyes became more and more lifeless. I got dressed and hurried out for another school day only to come to the conclusion that I no longer felt alive...

"Melody your late again!"

I heard the class principal say as she stuck her nose in everyone's business, especially mine. I avoided her and took a seat in the back as my eyes landed on Elliot and Lindsay simply eating each other's faces out with much passion. I lowered my gaze and slumped my shoulders as the lack of sleep began to take its toll on me. "Hey uh you dropped this". I jumped slightly as someone tapped my shoulder as I turned to see who it was. I found myself staring at green eyes I have never seen before. He sat behind me and was handing me a pencil and from the looks of it he's a new student because I have never seen him before...

"My name is Klaus, nice to meet you".

He said cheerfully.

I grabbed the pencil from him and simply said thank you. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone...

For the next few days he would make any excuse to talk to me until eventually I ended up nearly exploding on him...

But somehow we ended up becoming friends. It was odd because I feared that this was a joke. And that somehow he would just be like everyone else...

......

July.

I found myself becoming jealous of how Lindsay and Elliot were parading their relationship everywhere. I closed the locker door as I had to get my books out earlier when Lindsay suddenly bumped into me, making me drop my books. "Watch where you're going bitch". She says out loud causing everyone to stop and stare. I ignored her statement and grabbed my books from the floor just before walking off only for her to shout out the worst thing possible...

"So have you told your new boy toy that you caused an innocent boy's life?, or are you gonna make him fall in love with you until you break him to the point he slashes his wrist for you huh?".

I could hear people whispering and wowing all around me. I felt my chest burn with anger as I spun around, dropped my books and walked over to her while she was too busy laughing her ass off. I shoved her and she hit the lockers with her back. Everyone froze and immediately took their phones out to record yet another possible fight once more...

"How dear you!".

She yelled at me as she pushed me nearly making me lose my balance. I stood my ground ready to defend myself yet it all vanished when I saw Elliot come up and pulled Lindsay's arm slightly. "Touch me again you fucking murderer and you will pay!" She yelled again and once more I felt so small I froze. She continued to shout at me until the principal caught what was happening...

"That's enough for both of you!".

The principal said firmly I backed up slightly and when I turned around and bumped into my friend. He looked concerned and confused yet his expression remained intact. He immediately walked me out of the crowd of people and we headed outside for a lunch break...

"So um may I ask what was that about?".

I shook my head afraid of his reaction if I was to tell him everything. I simply replied ,it was nothing. I don't know him that well and I am not certain if I should tell him my past just yet...

Lunch break was over and soon school was over. Over the next two months meaning August and September we will be on break and we will return to school in October which is pretty nice...

I was relieved that school was out because it meant some peace and it meant only one more year of school before I graduated...

Yet nothing is certain.

And for the next couple of months everything would change.

..................................................................

Okay so I add a new character.

Klaus.

He will be Melody's friend.

Also the school thing I decided to change up a bit.

Okay so school begins in October and ends in july.

I thought it would be cool lol.

Anyways how are y'all?