chapter-37

More alcohol ⚠

.........................................................

(Melody pov)

I had woken up at ten pm and found my room empty so I wandered off and went in search for relief, when I couldn't find any alcohol in the pantry or in the cabinets of the kitchen I huffed in annoyance and ended up walking towards the rooms of the employee that tend to stay overnight at times. I knocked twice waiting for Sebastián to open up and once he did I found myself eying him as he was shirtless. "Is everything okay, do you need something miss Melody?". He asked as he's sleepless complexion switch from exhaustion to alert. I raised my gaze up at him and folded my arms over my chest before I asked "I need you to give me my alcohol". In all seriousness I wasn't being funny or joking but he ended up cracking a toothy smile before he shook his head "absolutely not, I can't let you drink yourself bunkers so please go back to bed". He says now with a serious look on his face. "I just...I'm not going to drink myself crazy I promise". I said as I pouted a little and as he sighed deeply and stepped back into room and then came back. "I have some vodka we can share that's my only offer". Oh my eh?.

I guess?.

"That's fine...but um where are we going to drink?". I asked him as he nodded his head and ran a hand through his messy hair before answering "um, we could go out into the garden or to the greenhouse?". He said as he thought about where. I nodded softly and backed up and watched as he stepped back into his room and grab a shirt and the vodka bottle before stepping back out.

We soon found ourselves in the greenhouse sitting on a blanket and drinking as we talked about nonsense that made us laugh. "Who would have known that through your tough attitude, you are a softy whom has a really big family and who loves animals...it's quite nice that you care so much about your family". I say as I smiled while my face brightened up with color. He let out a small chuckle and stared at me for a bit. "Is nice seeing you smile...and yes I do love my family even if they are overprotective at times, being the third born comes with it's chaos too. Having an older brother and sister sucks at times but they toughened me up".he says as he tore his gaze away from me and stared down at his glass that was now empty.

"So um...if it's okay to ask...what happened to get you this upset?". He asked as he pour himself another drink before he glanced at me as he waited patiently for my response. I lowered my gaze a bit and then breathe out slowly. "Well besides what my mother said to us, I found out that I have a younger sister and apparently she was unwanted and so my mother gave her up...". I say as I closed my eye's as my vision burned with upcoming tears yet i took another breathe and kept my gaze at what was in the distance as I stared at a pot of red roses. When I felt his hand on mine I felt electricity run throughout me and I tore my gaze and focused on him. "I can't imagine what you must be feeling but Melody...I want you to know that I will be here for you when you need someone to talk...I don't plan on losing my job just yet even...though I like you...". He was honest as he then removed his hand from mine and cleared his throat as he seemed to want to keep his composure at bay.

His last words tangled themselves within me making me blush madly again. He likes me?. Remembering that I stole a kiss from him and then he kissed me back made me feel butterflies as I my gaze remained on him. Okay stop looking at him!, I told myself mentally as I lowered my gaze a bit. The way we danced and the way he looked at me while we dance was just breathe taking and just blissful. For some reason having this feelings felt utterly different than the feelings for Elliot and it's confusing my tired mind to say the least.

I'm still in love with Elliot so how come my heart feels as if it's going to pop out my chest and my body melts when this handsome guy stares at me?.

Maybe is his kindness?
Or maybe I like him too?.

Even when I was still in a relationship with Elliot there were moments where I found myself flirting and I even had a dream about something that I shouldn't have dreamed about. Is not like I never noticed my personal butler or anything like that because I have is just since half the time I was either falling apart or severely deranged or falling for Elliot and running from my past, I guess I never allowed myself to see what was in front of me.

"We should probably head back don't you agree?".

He suddenly asked as he pushed himself off from the floor and onto his feet. I glanced up at him and nodded agreeing with him before I stood up as well.

He then picked up the cover and the bottle as I helped with the glass shots. But before he walked off I spoke up "Thank you...for everything". I say as I watched him blush and then step out of the greenhouse as I followed behind. We entered the house and said our goodnight before we went to our rooms.

That night my realization was true and I do like him.

I think I like him too much.

................................................................