chapter-10

💮Cherry blossoms kisses💮
..........................................................

(Melody POV)

Her skin felt like it was on fire as the pain intensified within her. The broken glass scattered all over the floor yet she sat quietly watching as the scarlett red blood stains the fluffy white carpet. Her arm shook as pins and needles swam throughout her yet she barely moved. She had dropped a glass of water earlier and cut the palm of her hand deeply. She wondered if it was an accident or if she did it on purpose. A senseless accident arose inside of her that day. That day she realized that she was alive and that pain was a relief. To her young broken soul it was peace yet to her skin it was cruel and toxic just like the sleeping pills swimming within her bloodstream. If only it was enough...

She couldn't remember the last time she smiled. It was long ago she knew that at least. Her pink lips curving as she cried endless tears of agony. Her body trembled as if it was dancing an endless dance of sadness. She dug her nails deeper into her skin allowing some type of relief to come yet she couldn't bear it. She remembered those kisses she gave out not ever thinking it would cause damage to anyone. Her poisonous cherry blossom lipstick stained the lips of those who she loved yet her cherry blossom kisses were deadly. They were the blade that cut through flesh and guts leaving a lifeless body behind to rot in the ground...

It was her fault.

.................

The pen dropped as it slipped out of my hand as drowsiness began to overshadow my overly tired soul yet my mind screamed with the demons hollering my name. I cleared my throat and closed my journal before grabbing my phone only to be reminded why I was avoiding social media. Scanning throughout my social media platforms I saw multiple comments about me. My so called friend uploaded the video she took that night where I nearly killed myself and it's all over the internet. It wouldn't necessarily matter to me however it has opened my eyes to the reality that I am truly alone in the world...

I have no one.

Biting my lip hard enough to keep my anxiety under control was the only thing I could do...

Enough!.

I can't let this destroy me right?.

I have to move on and keep going. I must confront the demons of my life and keep on living my life right?.

I can't wither away

I must fight

I must try

I must go

I might be strong.

Yet my soul is fragile.

I will return home.

No, I will get my own home.

I will return to school

And face it all.

I will apologize to Elliot and move on with my life...

I have been stuck in the past for too long and it's time to move on.

If only it was that easy yet it isn't not nearly as easy as it sounds. Getting up I decided to go out and start looking for my new beginning.

I invested the money I had left into a studio apartment and soon moved in. I still had enough money left over for two months worth of rent yet I knew it wouldn't be enough. I was in no way going to keep depending on my parents' money so I ended up getting a job in a bar as a waitress. I ended up going back to school even though the first couple of days were difficult because everyone was talking shit about me...

June the tenth.

I found myself in art class staring at the empty seat where Elliot would sit. I haven't seen or heard about him yet. I think it's the best thing to do in these circumstances...

Memories flooded my mind of the past and it was enough to make me question my self worth.

Do I really deserve to be happy?

Shaking my head in question I lowered my gaze without realizing that they had walked in. From my point of view I could see the chair move backwards and a figure sat in front of me. I glanced up and my heart pounded wildly inside me. Elliot sat there completely ignoring my presence...

He looked absolutely defeated yet he masked it very well at least he tried. His eyes remained on the person who sat next to him and oh boy I was shocked to find her sitting next to him twirling her hair with her fingers grinning ear to ear. Lindsay sat there enjoying herself while he leaned towards her and kissed her on the neck nearly making my eyes pop out of my skull...

Oh

What

The

Fuck

Is

This.

He then smiled at her before whispering something in her ear that made her mad giggle like a four year old. They then stood up and announced to the class that they are dating and with that my soul left my body completely...

Life can be a bitch.

If I could be anything in the world right now ,I would be a fish out of water suffocating slowly...

........................................................................

Hmmm

And the drama begins.