Chapter 32 - Trip (2)

Taeya POV's

It feels so cold and I feel something on my tummy. I open my eyes slowly and bulge my eyes. It's Luhan's arm, hugging my body comfortably. I move his arm slowly but suddenly he moves slowly. Suddenly he pull me even closer to him and my heart beats so fast "Yah---" "Ssst, can I have 5 more minutes?" He cuts me with his cute morning voice. What is this about? He treats me like I'm his girlfriend. It makes me crazy, my heart beats so so so fast. I try to stand up but he forces me to keep in the position "Yah! Luhan! Let me go" I scold him but all I hear is his chuckle "I said 5 more minutes, so warm" He mumbles, still closing his eyes "Yah!!!" I shout as loud as I can and he jumps in a second. His eyes open and he smiles to me "Good morning, Taeya" He pecks my lips and I cover my lips. What is he doing?! I hit his head "Aaaah, it hurts" He whines "My kiss didn't hurt you but your hit hurts me" He frowns and walk out from the tent. When he is out from my sight, I touch my lips and smile. Damn he kissed me.

When I go back to the tent from showering, I found no Luhan there. Where is he? I remember about the kiss and I smile like an idiot. I don't know that one second peck drives me crazy like this "Yah, are you crazy?" I hear Sena's voice and I turn my face to her. I frown but she smiles to me like crazy too "If I'm crazy, you are crazy too" I said and she hugs my arm "You know----" "I know Sena, arra, it's about Jae oppa right?" I raised my eyebrow and she bulges her eyes "Ottoke---" "He asked me your number and I gave him, then I think you will have date right?" I asked and she shook her head "No, we are just friend now------" "But dating later, yohoo" I teased her and her face turns red "Yah, I'm hungry, come on" She drags me to the teacher's cottage. When we arrived there, we immmediately put some breakfast "I have to go there with Taeyong, see ya" Sena said that and away with Taeyong. She is with her partner but here I am looking around try to find Luhan. I make a disgust face when I saw him sit with two ather girls. Those girls act cute and make me sick. I join them and eat my breakfast in silent "Stop eat like a pig, you will get fatter" Luhan teased me and those girls laughed. I turn my face and saw his smile "I just want you to keep in shape, I'm scared you won't be sexy anymore baby" He smirks to me "Stop talking about shit" I snapped. This boy.

Luhan POV's

"Let's have fun, we already put treasure inside the forest and here, each of group will get the map and please protect your own group" Mrs. Lee shout to us and I just listen "Now go back to your tent and prepare everything you need to survive, we will gather here in ten minutes" She ended her speech and everybody is in a rush, except us. She just stand there frozing and her lips curved a pout. I put my arm around her shoulder and drag her to our tent "Use this bag" I throw my bag to her and she immediately put anything to the bag. Water, first aid kit, scarfs, beannie, our phone inside the bag. We go back to the place lazily "Both of you! Everybody already start it!" Mrs. Lee looks more excited than us. I roll my eyes and put my arm around her shoulder again. The first one and this second one, she let me do that. I'm so happy "Let's just walk around the forest" She said "I don't get it why everybody else feels so excited" She put a straight face "I don't get it either, so let's just play around" I smile to her and she smiles back to me. Her beautiful smile is the prettiest thing in this world.

"Wait for me, you walk too fast" I said that to her but she ignores me. I run towards her and hold her hand. She stops and stare into my eyes "I'll hold your hand so you won't leave me" I make an excuse to her. In reality I just want to feel her warm hand "But---" "No but Taeya" I cut her and put our tangled hands inside the coat's pocket. We walk slowly and all I do is staring at her face. Her side profile is my favorite "Daebak!" Suddenly she shouts. I follow her gaze and I see a beautiful waterfall "Can we go there?" She asked me with a sparkly eyes. She is just like a little kid. Cute. I nodded to her and she jumps happily. The next second she drags me to the waterfall "Let's take pictures together" I took out my phone and pose. I saw her stand closer to me. I put my arm around her shoulder and take a picture.