Chapter 21 - New Student, New Trouble

Jaehyun POV's

Oh my God. My winter break is end. Today is monday and I have to attend that damn school. I really hate school and my life. The reason why I still attend the school is because of my noona. My beloved noona. If it is not because of her, I already quit my school. Fuck this life. I use my blazzer and grab my bag. It's still early in the morning but I always left this early. I walk to the front door with a straight face. I heard yells from my parent's room and all I do is rolling my eyes. My parents always yelling to each other and that's why I always left early to school. I hurriedly walk to my car and get in. I drive my car away from my home to my school. Let me talk about myself first, to be honest, I have no friends. Why? Not because I'm arrogant but I'm afraid if I lose them someday. I hate the feeling of losing someone, just like the feeling of losing my noona. My noona suicide because she can't handle our parent's fight. My tears flowing down my face everytime I remember my noona. I really love her and I never want to dissapoint her so I keep schooling and I hope she is proud of me. I really miss her but since the first time I saw Taeya, I can see my noona in her. She really looks like my noona. That's why I really want to protect her, eventhough she never know that I'm exist.

I walk through the corridor slowly while playing with my phone. There is noone here since it's still early in the morning. I think I always become the first student who arrive at school. I keep walking but suddenly I hear a voice. I stop walking and turn my face to the left. There is a janitor's room there. I bite my lips and think should I walk closer? "We can talk normally since there is noone" I heard that and I become curious. I walk closer to the janitor's room and peek at the small window on the door. I saw Minah with a girl that I never saw before "Listen to me, you have to keep it as a secret, don't tell them why did you transfer here, arraseo?" Minah said that to her and she nodded "Ah, one thing that you have to remember is never fall in love with Luhan, he is mine, just mess his and Taeya's relationship, arra?" She asked her again and that girl just nodded. I hurriedly walk away from there so they won't caught me. This is crazy, Minah will hurt Taeya, andwae, I won't let her hurt Taeya. I will have my eyes on that new girl.

Taeya POV's

"Lee Taeya" I hear Luhan calls me so I turn my face to him "Hm?" I asked "Wait for me, how dare you walk without me?" He asked me jokingly. I chuckled while waiting him closed his car's door. I watch him walk closer to me and he put his arm around my shoulder naturally. I feel so comfortable whenever he did that. We walk together to our locker and as usual, all eyes watching us. When I'm infront of my locker, Luhan put his arm down. He open his locker beside my locker and so do I. Suddenly something fall from my locker. I hurriedly pick it up from the floor and stare at it. It's a letter. I open the letter and read what's written inside "I will win Luhan's heart, just watch and see Lee Taeya, D" Damn, who is D? I bite my lips nervously. I know this letter isn't a prank "What is that babe?" Suddenly Luhan asked me while looking at the letter. I hurriedly crumpled the letter and smile to him "Just another fanboy" I said that to him, lying because I don't want him to know "My girlfriend is popular, I'm jealous" He said that while smiling to me "Come on, let's go to class" He said that and hold my hand. Please, I don't want anything happen to our relationship.

Luhan POV's

I sit next to Taeya while waiting for the bell ring. I watch her closing her eyes and lean her back at the chair. She really looks cute. I kiss her cheek and she immediately open her eyes. She bulge her eyes on me "Why did you do that? We are at class Mr. Lu" She said that and I chuckled "Mianhae soon to be Mrs. Lu, I can't wait any longer" I said that and she chuckled a little "You naughty boy" She said that to me and suddenly the bell ring. I busy preparing my books and when I lift my head, I saw my teacher already infront of class with a girl. Who is she? new student? I turn my face to Taeya to see her expression but I just found her staring blankly at the window. What happened to her? "Class, we have a new student here, Miss Kim, you can introduce yourself" My teacher said that "Hello, my name is Kim Dasom, hope we can be a good friends" She said that and our teacher let her go to her seat. When she passed my and Taeya seat, she fall to the floor makes Taeya jumps a little "Gwanechana?" She asked her and Dasom just nodded before leave. Taeya turns her face to me "Who is she?" She asked and I chuckled "She is our new classmates baby, stop day dreaming in class, you are naughty girl" I said that and she hits my arm softly while pouting her lips. Oh my God, that lips calling me for a kiss.