Chapter 2 - Kim Sena

Taeya POV's

But...I took her hand, and I slap Minah's face "Sorry bitch, I'm not like those transfered girls, you can't bully me, I'm not weak like them" I smirk to her "Don't even try to touch my face, its a warn!" I scolded her and I hear everyone busy gossiping around with their friend about what just happened. I don't like that girl, I really don't like her. Minah, you instantly become my enemy, my ultimate enemy.

The bell already rang and I still search for my first class. I don't know where the hell my class is. I'm new here, shouldn't there someone who took me there? "E-excuse me Taeya" Suddenly I heard a stuttered voice. I turn my face and I see a girl with glasses stood there "Yeah? Do you need something from me?" I asked her softly with a smile on my face "Are you searching for your class? Mind if I help you?" That girl asked me while smiling to me "Sure, thanks" I said that excitedly to her and hugged her tight. But I hurriedly jump back because I was surprised with my reaction. Looks like she surprised too. She smiles to me and start to walk. I follow her with a happy face because there is someone who helped me. She really surprised with your act, she thinks she will get bullied by you.

On the way to the class, I can feel an awkward atmosphere. I pout my lips while thinking about break this awkwardness "Hey" I called her and walk faster. I want to walk beside her "What's your name?" I ask her and chuckled "My name is Sena, Kim Sena, we are a classmate" She said that while looking down to the floor "Woooaaah, really? love to hear that, mind become my friend??" I shout to her excitedly "Are you serious? you don't want to bully me?" She bulge her eyes in surprised "Why I have to?" I smile to her as sweet as I can "Because I think you are like Minah since you bullied her this morning hehehe" She said that and I can see a slight pink blush on her cheeks. I think she miss understand my attitude "Omoooo, I am different from her, I just bully someone who has a bad attitude like Minah, don't miss understand it Sena" I frowned to her playfully "I'm sorry Taeya, I never mean that" She showed you a guilty face while apologizing. I burst into a laugh when I see that cute face "I'm just kidding, wait, how can you know my name?" I questioned her "You are a becoming a huge news Taeya, the whole school know you because of this morning incident, they called you the new queenka of Seoul Highschool" She said that while smiling to me. Actually, I'm not surprised, I know it will happen, I always become queenka in my school, a smirk show in my face.

In the class, I sit next to Sena because she is my friend, my first friend here. We are chatting around. I can say that I get so many friends on my first day of school but she is the one who makes you feel comfortable. Mr. Choi, who is my homeroom teacher, walk in to the class "Students, we have a new friend here, Lee Taeya, come here to introduce yourself" He said that and I came up to the front of the class. I smile to all my friend and start to introduce myself "I'm Lee Taeya, I'm a transfered student, I hope we can become a good friend" I said that full of sincerity. Suddenly someone asked about your parent's job "Well, to be honest I only have a mom, my dad passed away three years ago" I said that and try to control my tears for a while. But I smile again to my friends "My mom is a CEO of Seoul Fashion Magazine" When I ended my sentence, my classmates whispering one to another. Then, another friend asked me about my hobby "I really love to read a book and well shopping, every girls love that, and then I love to------" When I half there, someone is interrupting my speech with a loud annoying voice "I'M SORRY MR. CHOI I AM LATE, I NEVER WANT TO BE LATE, PLEASE LET ME TAKE A SEAT, I REALLY SORRY" I bite my lips and look down to the floor. Fuck, I hate it when someone interrupting me, I really hate it. I lift my face and turn my face to the door. I saw pair of beautiful sparkly eyes locked on my eyes. Damn.