Chapter 14 - Secret

Taeya POV's

"Listen to me Taeya" He said that and paused. He stares right into my eyes and I feel goosebumps so sudden "I want you to----" He paused his words again and bite his lips. No, no, no, he looks kinda weird, he looks like a pervert right now. What if he asked me something pervert? I gasp "----Spend your winter break with me" He said that and smile softly to me. Woah, what a relief. But wait, I don't want to spend my winter break with him. I miss my mom and I want to spend it with her "But I will spend my winter break with my mom" I lied to him, I want to spend my winter break with her but most of all, I try to avoid Luhan "Jeongmalyo?" He asked me while looking into my eyes. I think he caught me. He smirks to me "So let's just ask your mom then" He smirks again "Mbwo?" I bulged my eyes but I know it makes me more weird. He caught me and no, I think I can't lie or avoid him again. I sigh and nodded to him "Okay Lu"

I saw my maid bow to me and Luhan when we arrive at my home "Where is mom? Is she home?" I ask one of my maid. Actually I hope my mom is away right now and never meet Luhan until winter break end "Yes Miss Lee, Mrs. Lee in the living room" She said that and I have no choice. I turn my face to Luhan and put a straight face "Come on Lu" I grabbed his wrist and pull him to my living room "Mom, I'm home" I said that when we entered the living room "Hello dear-- Ooooh, Luhan, you are here too, how are you?" My mom looks so surprised and happy in the same time "Hello Mrs. Lee, I'm fine, how about you?" Luhan smile and bow to my mom "I'm great" My mom said that and asked us to sit infront of her. I stare at my mom who is busy with Luhan right now. My mom really likes Luhan. Her eyes so bright when she talks to Luhan.

"Mrs. Lee, where will you go with Taeya on winter break?" Luhan starts to asked my mom now. Help me, covered my lie "Winter break? I will go to Paris but not with her, it's a job thing" She said that and I  mentally face palm my face. Luhan turn his face to me and stares at me. I give him my  "You caught me" smile "That's a break, you should rest Mrs. Lee" He smiles to my mom and she is chuckling now "No, I love my job" She said that to him. I'm totally like a listener here "If that so, can I spend my winter break with Taeya?" He asked and I cross my fingers. No please say no mom "Of course you can Luhan, I'm so glad she has a friend to spend her winter break, or else she will be alone here because I give the maids day off too" My mom smile to him and my expression fell "I trust you Luhan, take care of Taeya" She continued "Thank you Mrs. Lee" Luhan said that and smirk to me. Again. I lost again. 

I decided to have a night in my bedroom but my mom gave a really good, great, best idea. You should read them in a sarcastic tone. She asked Luhan to sleep over too. She is smart right?? I change the channel harshly because it frustrated me. Suddenly I saw my maid pull my mom's luggage in hurry. Behind her, I saw my mom walk very fast. I jump from the couch and run to her "Mom, where are you going? You will leave me again?" I asked her while frowning. She cupped my face and kiss my lips "I'm so sorry dear, I have a sudden meeting tomorrow in Japan, take care and sorry" She said that and hug me. She broke the hug and leave me there. I just frown to her back. She always like that. You think I'm very happy because my mom is a CEO, that's true but sometimes it hurts me to watch my mom left me behind. She is too busy, I just need her to listen to my story and laugh with me.

Luhan POV's

I glance at Taeya while chewing my dinner. She is not in a good mood. Maybe it's because her mom left her here. I keep glance at her repeatedly and have no guts to starts the conversation. I'm scared she will yell at me. So I just stare at her in worry now. I don't know why am I really concern about her feeling. Right after she done her dinner, she left me there alone. I confused and I don't know what to do. I decided to find her. I stand up and go to her room. She isn't there, where is she? I walk downstairs and I stop my step when I saw her figure through the window. She is at the backyard. I walk to the backyard and saw her playing with the water from the swimmingpool while staring at the stars. I walk closer and sit beside her "Hey, want to share?" I asked her and I really anticipate her answer but she just stares at me. So I join her play with the water and turn my face to her. I raised my eyebrow asking for her answer. She sigh and bite her lips "I miss my mom, I want her around me, I know she did all because she wants the best for me" She starts and bite her lips again "But sometimes I just need her presence" She said that with her teary eyes. Ah, now I see, I can feel her.

"I know how does it feel" I said that and she looks into my eyes "You know, I spent these past 3 years without my parents figure" I said that and stare to the pool "My mom and dad decided to divorce and forced me to choose one of them" I continued "I can't choose, I want them both, so I just leave both of them" I turned my face to her and she bite her lips. I know she is speechless right now. No one know about this secret, she is the first one who I told. I feel safe around her and I trust her. Suddenly she put her hand on my back and start to patted it "I feel so lonely and I always feel that way, I try to find so many friends to reduce my loneliness but they are all fake, they become my friends because of my popularity" I said that and I can feel my eyes teary "I never date girls too, they just want to become a girlfriend of a popular model, not become an ordinary Luhan's girlfriend, that's why I become a playboy, but actually I feel so lonely" I said that and locked my eyes with her eyes "I'm here Lu, I'm your friend, you trust me right?" She said that and rest her chin on my shoulder while patting my back. A slight smile appeared on my face. She is sweet.

"I trust you Taeya, you are different, you don't need popularity because you already have it, you don't need money because you have it, I feel comfortable around you because we are the same, we share the same feeling" I said that and smile "Yah, don't tell anybody, it's my secret, just you who knew it, and please don't feel pity towards me because you are pity too" I said that and chuckled. Suddenly she lift her face and frown to me "I'm not that lonely Luhan, you are the pity one" She said that and stick her tongue out "Yah!" I start to tickle her and she just laugh out loud. I push her to the swimmingpool and laugh "YAAAH!!!" She shout to me and her body shaking. God, why is she so hot? So hot when bite her lips and now so hot when wet "Help me" She frowned to me so I reach out my hand. She take my hand and suddenly she pull me to the pool too. I'm not ready with her sudden move so I get in to the pool to and getting wet "Yaaaah Taeya, how dare you---" "You start it first jerk" She cuts me and smirks. I splash the water towards her "Aaaah" She screams happily and splash the water too. We end up playing inside the pool in the very cold night. It's okay to catch a cold because it worths.

I change my clothes that I buy near her home because I didn't bring one. After that I open the door and walk to Taeya's room. I want to check her condition. I stand infront of the door and her door flung open "Woah, you scared me" She said that to me. She already in her pajamas and her hair is in a bun "Did you need something?" She asked and I shook my head "I just want to say goodnight" I said that and patted her head "Goodnight Lu" She said that and I can see her sweet smile appeared on her face. I wave my hand and walk backward. I still want to see her face. I keep smiling and waving to her until I have to turn left. Her smile is the best. My heart flutter, what happened to me?

I roll my body to the right and left because I can't sleep. Taeya, Taeya, Taeya "Did you already sleep?" I asked to the wall and frown "Aaah" I shout in a low tone and jump from bed. I can't hold it. I walk out from my room and go to her room. I didn't knock and open her door slowly. I peek my head inside her room "Taeya" I call her but she didn't move "Taeya, did you already sleep?" I asked her again and get in. I closed the door and walk closer to her bed. She is closing her eyes. I sit on her bed and stare at her face. I don't care, I will sleep here. I slip under her blanket and lay beside her "It's too cold for me to sleep alone" I said that and facing her. Suddenly she move closer to me and I can see a slight smile on her face. I pull her even closer and hug her "It's warmer now, so much warmer Taeya" I said that "Goodnight my Taeya" I said that and kiss her hair. I know I have a feeling towards her. If not, why I feel so comfortable around her and why I always wanted around her? This is love.