Chapter 17 - The First Snow

Taeya POV's

I wake up in the morning by the sound of bird chirping. It feels so good when you wake up in Japan. I touch the other side of bed and search for Luhan's presence. I can't feel Luhan body, nothing there. Maybe Luhan already awake. I stand up from the bed and walk to the kitchen.  When I enter the kitchen, I saw Luhan already used his winter clothes. I stand there for a while, watching him eat his sandwich. He is so good looking. Suddenly he lift his face and smile to me when he realize I'm there "Good morning, hurry take a bath and eat your breakfast, I will take you somewhere" He said that while smiling to me "Where? It's a secret too?" I asked and he nodded "Yes, you won't be dissapointed, trust me" He said that and I nodded. I wave to him and about to leave but suddenly he called my name "Taeya, don't forget to bring your luggage, we won't stay here" He winks to me. I just smile and nodded. I run to bathroom and take a bath. I'm curious, where will he take me?

After I finished my breakfast, Luhan bring my luggage to his car. Daebak, he is so rich, he even have a car here. I get in to his car and use my seatbelt. When Luhan get in, he stares at me for a while before smiling to me "Get ready" He said that and drive the car away from his home. Well, I hope I could come back here. We leave his home at 10.00 am. I can see trees everywhere, stand on the side of the road. I hope he brings me to some beautiful place to relax and refresh. I really need that and now I can't wait to arrive there. Luhan park his car outside of ramen restaurant. He get out from his car so I follow him. I can feel cold breeze touch my bare face. I shiver a little and suddenly Luhan stand infront of me. He put a beannie on my head. When he took that beannie? He smiles to me "Wear this, it's cold right?" He asked and I nodded "I don't want you to catch a cold" He said that and my heart flutter "Thank you Lu" I said that and he hold my hand before pull me to that restaurant. He is sweet.

FINALLY! I can't believe it. Luhan take me to a beautiful resort. I stare blankly at the mountain and I can feel the fresh air. I take a deep breath to fill my lungs with fresh air in Japan. I really like it "Yah, don't you want to get in and rest?" Suddenly I hear Luhan's voice so I turn my face to him "I want it, I'm tired" I said that cutely and he chuckled. He bring our luggage to receptionist and stop there "I want to check in, can you give me two president suite?" Luhan ask the receptionist and I just raised my eyebrow. He is too much, I can sleep in regular room "Wait a minute Mister, I'll check it" The recepcionist said that and we wait the receptionist to check the room "I'm sorry Mister, there is just one president suite left" She said that and Luhan give me 'what should we do' look to me "Up to you" I mouthed to him "Okay, I'll take that one" He said that to her and I don't mind it. We already sleep together "Your name please, Mister" The receptionist said that "Luhan" Luhan said that and turns his face to me "Can I check your passport?" The receptionist said that but Luhan just stares at me. I wave infront of his face and he jumps a little. I chuckled at his cuteness "What did you say?" Luhan ask the receptionist "Can I check your passport?" She repeats and Luhan gives his passport. Luhan, he is so cute and all his cuteness make my heart flutter

We already check in and now we walk to our suite. The roomboy show us our room and bring our luggage in. It's really nice here. I can see a beautiful mountain view from the window. I saw Luhan gives the roomboy tip and close the door. He smiles to me and I walk closer to the bed "Woohooo" I shout and jump to the bed "Yah stop your childishness" Luhan scold me but I continue to jump on the bed. I saw Luhan walk closer and climb the bed. He stand there and grab my wrist "I said stop it Taeya" I ignore him and keep jumping there. He let go of my wrist and grabs my waist. I really surprised with his sudden act so I feel like I want to fall but Luhan hurriedly hug me to safe me. But the next second we fall to the bed together because the bed still bounching "Aaaah" I shout and close my eyes. I can feel my back touch the soft bed. I open my eyes slowly and bulge my eyes when I saw Luhan at the top of me. Our face is just an inch away. I hear my heart beats so fast and I can feel butterflies on my stomach. He stares at me intensively and suddenly he chuckled "Your face turns into tomato" He said that and I hurriedly broke our eyecontact. I know my face turns red. Embarassing.