Chapter 28 - Regret

Taeya POV's

It's already 3 months since Luhan is not mine, since he is gone. Time flies so fast and these days I rarely cry over him. Maybe I'm to tired with all these reality. Only Jaehyun oppa who always there for me when I need friend. This heart never lies, whenever I saw Luhan with Dasom, my heart beats so fast in pain. I really hate that feeling, I really hate Dasom, and I really hate Luhan because he dumbed me. I know my hearts little by little turns cold because of this pain but my heart still missing him. My heart always shout in pain whenever Dasom touched Luhan. I want to erase all memories that me and Luhan share but seems like I can't. Every minute, every day, and every night those memories play inside my head. They stuck there. When I almost forget about him, they will appear one by one. It frustrated me. Luhan, Luhan, Luhan. He is everywhere. One thing that I really thank to God is Dasom never disturb my life anymore. She busy with Luhan and she forget about my presence. All I feel is pain and hurt but I'm still alive.

Luhan POV's

It's already 3 months. Either Dasom and Taeya are always there. The difference is Dasom always there to annoy me with her childishness but Taeya always there whenever I close my eyes. It drives me crazy. She always inside my mind and I know she always inside my heart. I really want to hear her voice, her laughter and her sweet words. I miss them a lot but I miss her the most. I walk to her room and open her room. I look around and get in. I get goosebumps when I smell her scent. Her scent still there. I open her wardrobe and I found her clothes. I put them all in a paper bag. Suddenly my eyes caught something on her nightstand. It's her broken phone. I take her broken phone and try to turn it on eventhough I know it will never on "It's been a long time, mian" I whispered to her broken phone before put it in the paper bag. I will give the paper bag to Taeya tomorrow. Maybe I can hear her voice even she just say thanks.

Taeya POV's

I sit on my seat playing with my phone. I wait for Sena to come but she nowhere to see. I keep playing with my phone when suddenly I got a message. It's from Jaehyun oppa. I read his message "Taeya! Don't wait for me after this school, I have something urgent to do so I skip my school, take care" I sigh and frown when I read that. What am I gonna do without him? I won't go to cafetaria or grab my lunch. I'll just sit on my seat until the school ends. Jae oppa, why did you leave me here alone? I have no friend "Yah, what with that frown?" Suddenly I hear Sena's voice. I lift my face and saw Sena towering me "Sena, annyeong" I said that and she sit down beside me "What happened?" She asked "Jaehyun oppa skip the school, I have no friend" I said. Sena rolled her eyes "Then what am I to you?" She pout to me and I chuckled "Mian---" I stop when I saw Luhan walk in to class. He looks so fine without me. I touch my chest and sigh. Did you not miss me Luhan? I miss you everyday Luhan and it hurts me. Sometimes I hope that you are not fine without me. I hurriedly close my eyes when I feel my tears near to fall. I hold my tears and I hold my pain. Gwaenchana, I'm okay.

"Yah" Suddenly Sena whispered to me. I turn my face to her and raised my eyebrow "Focus with the lesson Taeya" She said "I am Sena" I said and suddenly I got a hit on my head "Your eyes on his back, your eyes never leave Luhan's back" She rolled her eyes and I just stare at her. Is that to obvious? Actually I can't focus, everyday just like today. Not listening to the teacher but enjoying Luhan's back from my seat. What to do? I really miss him. I spend the rest of the class by staring at his back while day dreaming about him. When the bell rang, I hurriedly run from the class. I really want to meet my bed so much. My back hurts and I need bed. No, actually I just want to run away before Dasom show off their relationship. Suddenly I feel someone grabs my wrist. I stop and turn my face. I bulge my eyes when I saw Luhan there. My heart beats so fast because of sudden skinship with him "Hi, need something?" I forced a smile "You left some of your belonging in apartment" He said and gave me a paper bag "Ah, gomawo, I have to go" I said that and run away from him "Wait!" I heard his voice but I ignore him. I can't stay even longer eventhough I miss those sparkly eyes and his voice.