Chapter 18 - I'm Yours

Taeya POV's

I curled on the bed and open my eyes slowly. It's still dark. I reach out my hand and took my phone from the night stand. I check my phone and it's 2.00 am in the morning. It's too early to wake up. I turn my body and saw Luhan is sleeping beside me. He really looks like an angel. I smile to myself and caressed his cheek softly. We've kissed last night in the snow falls. I touch my lips and my smile become brighter. I fall in love with him. I'm crazy in love with him whom once a jerk for me. I never thought that I would fall in love with him. The first time I met him, I thought he just a jerk. We never have the same thought. Everyday, we bickered with each other. Love is really an unexpected feel. We never knew with whom we will fall in love. Love is a mystery. Now I know how it feels to have your dream come true. My prince charming come and complete my life. I smile again and move my finger slowly to his lips. I touch his lips softly "They are the sweetest thing" I said that and close my eyes. Fluttering, that's all I feel.

Luhan POV's

I wake up in the morning and immediately smile. I saw Taeya still closing her eyes and her lips curled up. She is really cute. I'm happy because I can wake up in the morning beside this angel. She is my only one, she is my number one, she is the one that I've always wait to complete my life. Suddenly her lips formed a smile and her eyes slowly open "Good morning" That's the first sentence came from her kissable lips "Good morning my Taeya" I said that and move my face closer to her. I peck her lips softly and she chuckled. She sits on the bed and lean her back there. I did the same and grab her hand. I hold her hand and she smiles to me. I took the remote and turn on the TV. I watch the news while holding her hand "Will you bring me to a beautiful place today?" Suddenly she asked me. I frown to her "I think we can't go out today" I said that because the news told me there is a snow storm "Waeyo?" She asked me blankly. I point at the TV. She turns her face and make an o with her lips. I really want to bring her to the waterfall near this resort but the snow storm mess it. I frown again "Ah, it's alright even we stay here, as long as you are here with me my Lu" She said that and my heart flutter. I never know she can be this sweet. I cupped her face and look deep into her eyes. I place a kiss on her forehead and smile to her "Gomawo for coming into my life, you complete it Taeya"

We are in the ressort restaurant and we have our lunch here. I watch her eating her food slowly. Suddenly she lift her face and our eyes met. I frowned to her "It's too bad we have to spend our first day being a couple here" I said that to her. She pinched my cheek "Yaaaah, gwaenchana, I already said that right?" She smile to me but suddenly her phone ringing. She answers the call and I can see a smile appeared on her face. I watch her while resting my chin on my hand. Her beautiful smile turns into a cute laugh "Mom, just ignore them, they are crazy not cute like what you said" She said that "Okay mom, just ignore them for me, bye" She put her phone down and smile to me "You have to know something" She said that and I raised my eyebrow "What is that babe?" I pout cutely and give her my puppy face "Reporters saw us at airport and they attack my mom with questions" She starts.

"They asked if you are soon to be my mom's son in law because they saw us using the same beannie" She said that and laugh hard at reporters' stupidity, she is too cute when laughing like that. I can't handle it. I smile to her "Well, I will be her son in law as soon as possible you know that" I wink at her and she dropped her jaw "Yah, we are too young and we still have a school to attend" She said that with a smile on her face "I will quit my school now if you want to become my kids' mommy" I said that jokingly and she bulge her eyes. She froze there. I laugh hard at her face "Oh God, babe, your face is too cute" I said that still laughing. I calm myself and smile "I'm just kidding, I won't do that, I won't quit my school" I see her smiling "Good boy" She sipped her drink "If I quit my school, how about our future? How about our children then?" I asked her, try to joke again but she choked. I laugh at her cuteness and she just whined like a little kid. We are comfortable around each other now. Even when we talked about something like that.

We are going back to our suite and cuddled on bed. I hold her hand and hum my favorite song to her. SHe just smile to me sweetly "Lu, this is the first time I trust people like this, I never trust anyone else beside my mom before" She open up to me and I smile to her. My heart flutter because I know I'm the only one "Popularity makes me have a trust issues" She continue and I nodded. She just like me, we never have any serious relationship. We have trust issues because we are popular. So many fake people around us. She is me and I'm her. We are the same "Do you trust me?" Suddenly she asked me while looking into my eyes "I'm fully trust you" I said that and bring my face closer to her face. I hug her waist and kiss her sweet lips. I kiss her passionately. My lips and her lips moving in sync. I bite her bottom lips softly and she moans between our kiss. Her sensual moans turns me on. 

Our kiss turns into the hot one. Our breath become heavy and her hands roaming on my bode. I broke the kiss and move my lips to her neck. I kiss her neck and leave some redmarks there. My hormones build up my desires. She is too hot with a moan escaping her mouth. I start to kiss her colarbones "Oh Luhan" Taeya starts moaning my name. My hand right on her dress' zip "Do you trust me?" I asked her before I do anything wild inside my mind. She nodded to me. I can see her eyes full of lust. I unzipped her dress. She hugs me so sudden and I can feel her lips on my ear "I'm yours Luhan" She whisper to me seductively. After that, I can't control myself. This is her first time and my first time too. This is our first time sharing love like this. Her face turns into slight pink and it makes her more beautiful. She is glowing.

Taeya POV's

I smile to sleeping Luhan now. His sleeping style is so fascinating. We made love. I give him everything. I still can feel his lips moving on my body. I still can feel his hand touching my body. I still can remember his moaning voice on my ears. I really trust him. I never trust anybody else like this. I hope he really worth my trust. I hope he won't break my trust. Suddenly Luhan open his eyes and caught me watching him sleeping. He gives me a sweet smile "Are you not tired?" He asked and I just stare at him without answering "Ready for the next round?" He said that while smirking. I just chuckled "You are so beautiful" He continued and move his finger to my lips "Thank you for trusting me Taeya" He said that and pull me closer to him. He pull me into his embrace and lift up my chin "I love you" He said that and look deeply into my eyes "I love you too Lu" I said that and smile "Seems like your mommy will have a very hot supermodel as her son in law" He joked and I laugh at his joke. He is so adorable and lovely. God, make him mine forever, jebal.