Chapter 11 - "Date"

Luhan POV's

I open my eyes from my sleeps and immediately smile when I saw a fallen angel sleeping in my arms. I reach out my hand and take my handphone from the nightstand. I unlock my phone and bulge my eyes, it's 7.00 am. I turn my face to see Taeya, she looks so tired. A smirk appeared on my face. Just skip the school with her Luhan. I pull her closer and close my eyes. Let's sleep again.

"Yah Luhan" Suddenly I hear Taeya yell at me. I open my eyes slowly and see her face really close to my face  "Waeyo?" I ask her softly "Why you didn't wake me up? We late for school now" She said that and pouts her lips. What a cute angel "I thought you want to skip school again" I chuckled to her "No, I'm bored here, I want to meet Sena, I want to have some activity" She frown to me and she really makes me want to pinch her cheeks. Suddenly an idea popped on my mind "Let's go out today" I said that and she lift her face to meet my eyes. I give her my eye smile "Don't reject me" I command her and I realize we are still in that position, hugging each other. She nodded to me and I smile to her. I really try hard to act normally but inside my head, I jump around like crazy mentally.

"Ready?" I shout to her who is inside her room right now "Wait a minute" I hear she shout to me so I walk to the couch and sit there. I wait her for minutes and finally she walk out from her room. She wears red skirt that match with her white sweater "Come on Lu" She smiles to me. I stand up and walk to her. I lead her to the basement where I parked my car. I get in to my car and wear my seatbelt. She sit on her seat and I hurriedly help her with her seatbelt "Thanks" She smiles to me and I can see her face turn into light pink. She is so cute.

Our ride full of laughter, I never know I can this open to a girl. I told her my sillyness and I really enjoy it when she laughs at it. I park my car when we arrive at the movie theater. We watch romantic drama movie and of course it's her choice. We buy popcorn and soda before get in to the theater. We take a seat together and I can see so many girls expression when they saw me. They bulge their eyes than give me a smile. I know I'm a popular model "Yah Luhan, I know what's inside your mind" Taeya said that to me "Woaaah, did you have six sense? Now tell me, it's true right?" I chuckled "You are over confidence" She said that with and stick her tongue out "Aish this girl" I said that and about pinch her cheeks but she cuts me "Sssstt so loud, it starts" Now she busy with the movie while eating her popcorn. Here I am, can't concentrate to the movie. My thoughts always think about her. I turn my face just to see her face so many times. I'm getting nervous too because I think about holding her hand. She is just like magnet that attract me. I keep staring at her face and suddenly she turns her face to me. Her eyes meet my eyes. It's just like someone pressing the pause button. She keeps staring at my eyes and never turning her face to the movie again. I bring my face closer to her face and my heart beats so fast. None of us try to broke the eye contact or turned our faces away. I lean even closer to her and now I can smell her scent and feel her breath. I saw her closing her eyes slowly and so do I. When our lips just an inch away, all lights in that theater on. Taeya startled and turn her face from me. I can see her face turns red. Aigoo, that's frustrating!! I almost kiss her, oh lights, why?? "Let's go" I said that try to broke the awkwardness between us. I hold her hand and pull her out from the theater. I bring her to the nearest ice cream shop. I sit infront of her and stare at her. This girl drives me crazy "What's your order?" Suddenly a waiter ask me "Vanilla ice cream" I said that and look at Taeya. Will she order? Or just like that time? "I want vanilla ice cream too" Taeya said that and surprised me. After the waiter left, there is a long silence between us. We busy with our own thought "Will you let me treat you? It's my apologize because of that time" She starts the conversation "Jeongmalyo?" I asked and she nodded. A smile appear on her face "Arraseo, I will order more then" I laugh at her and she punch my arm playfully. Then our conversation run naturally.

We arrive at our apartment when the clock strikes 9.00 pm. We spent much time together. I immediately take a shower. After Taeya take a shower too, we watch TV together. I feel sleepy and tired. But I don't want to end this moment. So I rest my head on her shoulder "Are you sleepy?" She asked me "Hmmm" I said that "Then go to your bed and sleep" She said that to me and about to stand up. I hold her hand and pull her to sit "Taeya, sleep with me again" I whisper to her. There is a silence and I'm scared she will mad "But promise we won't skip the school again" She answers and a chuckle leave my lips. I'm so happy right now "Yes, I promise" I said that and pull her to my bedroom. We lay together again and facing each other. I can't control myself from hugging her. I like it when she is on my embrace. I pull her closer "Goodnight princess" I whisper to her ear "Goodnight prince Lu" I never anticipate her sweet answer so my heart beats so fast. God, is this love?