13 - Bet

Taeya POV's

"I know you wouldn't do that" Luhan whisper to me and I can feel his lips on my skin. That gives me goosebumps "You wouldn't do that my Taeya" he said that softly to me. Oh my God, he said that, he said "my Taeya". My heart flutter because of his words. Somebody, am I dreaming right now? I don't know what to say, very speechless. He didn't move even an inch and he still backhug me "I know you wouldn't do that Taeya, I just warned Minah, please don't missunderstand it" His explanation makes my heart flutter again. He didn't trust Minah even in the first time. He trust me "How can you know that Lu?" I open my lips finally "I just have feeling that you will never do such thing" He paused and I can feel his lips curved a smile on my skin "Because you are my Taeya" I can't control my feels anymore. I turn my body and facing him. I smile to him slightly and hug Luhan "Thank you for trusting me, Lu"

The next day, we go to school together and get a lot of attention. Even Sena bulged her eyes and drop her jaw "Yah!" Sena shout to me so I turn my face to Luhan "I gotta go to her now, meet you later" I said that and hurriedly run to Sena. I lock my arm with hers "Wae?" I ask her innocently "Yah, daebak, jinja daebak, this girl, ottoke?" She can't control her worda because of sudden surprised "Yah, he trust me, he believes in me" I said that to her "He left you yesterday there and------ Wait, he asked about you yesterday" She said that confused with Luhan "He just warned Minah yesterday, and he called me 'my Taeya'" I said that and she bulge her eyes "No way, liar!" She said that and I just wink to her "Hurry" I pull her to the class.

When the bell rang, I immediately stand up and Sena pull me out. But suddenly Luhan blocked our way "Sena, can I borrow her? You can have her later" He smiles and without waiting Sena's answer, he grab my wrist and lead me to the cafetaria. I just smile to Sena and wave slightly. God, Luhan is unpredictable. I like this kind of person "I will buy you lunh today, sit there, wait for me" He smiles and left me to buy lunch. I can't stop smiling while walking to the seat. I wait for him and when he come and sit infront of me, all eyes suddenly on us "I'm hungry" He said that and start eat his lunch. I smile and eat mine too "Final exam is next week, that means our winter break will come too, excited?" Suddenly Luhan starts the conversation "Hmm, not really hahaha, what about you?" I ask him back and put some food to my mouth "Well, winter break is all inside ny mind, final exam never bother me, I'm a genius you know" He wink to me confidently "Whoa, what a bullshit" I insult him and chuckled "Yaaah, I'm the first rank last year" He said that and I pout my lips. I rest my chin on my hand and stare at him "Be careful Mr. First Rank, maybe you will lost your first rank this year" I said that to him "Mbwoh? How can I lost that title??" He asked me "I will beat you" I said that and wink to him. "Oh, oh, oh, don't dare to dream about that Taeya, I will get the first rank again this year" He eyeing me now with his adorable eyes "You won't Lu" I laugh at him "Well, let's have a bet then" He smirks to me "Bet?" I raised my eyebrow "If you can get the first rank, I will fulfill all you want" He said that confidently "All?" I smile and this bet makes me excited "Yes, I will become your slave if you ask too" He smile and I'm about to say something but he continue his words "But if I get the first rank, you will fulfill all I want, fair enough?" He smirks again. I stare at him and think about it. I think about what I want if I win. I will ask him to treat me everyday and then I will ask him to bring me to the amusement park "Okay, I agree with that, deal" I said that confidently "Prepare to fulfill my wish" That second I froze for a moment. I forget about that, I'm too busy thinking about ny wish without thinking what his wish. What if he asked me something that I can't give? No way. How if I lose this bet? How stupid I am.

Luhan POV's 

Final exam is coming everybody. I study very hard. I will get the first rank again this year. Not because I want to get that title, but because I want to win against Taeya. I want her to fulfill my wish. I know what I want if I win. I smirk to myself and close my book. I need to drink and refresh my brain. I get out from my room and have a glass of water. Before get in to my room, I stop infront of Taeya's room. I open her room and saw her there, reading a book. She works very hard too. I wonder what she wants from me if she win the bet. Any of her wish will make me suffer, I know that, I just have a feeling "Yah stop staring at me there, you disturb me" She said that to me without leaving her book. I smile listen to her words "Arraseo geek, don't try too hard, in the end you will lost" I chuckled and close the door. I have to win, I really want it from her.

The first day of exam went too smooth for me, I made no fault during that examination. The next day and the next day and the next day, the same, went smooth. I just get a little hardness on the history examination. I don't like this subject. But over all, I'm 89% confident will get the first rank and win the bet. You know what, I saw Taeya get too frustrated with math examination. I hope she really is. I know it's rude but I just want to win. I really can't wait to see the rank result.

It's the D-day!!!! I drive my car go to the school alone because Taeya already left first. I can feel a little nervous on me. When I arrive, I straight away go to the auditorium where the ranks results are in. I walk in and all students already gathered there. I look around to find an angelic face of Taeya but I can't found her. I slipped between the students and slowly reach for the rank results. Why so crowded here? When I'm in the front line, I scan my name on the rank results. Suddenly a winner smile appeared on my face. Yes, you all right, I was right, I win this bet, I beat Taeya, I get the first rank while she is right below me "Yeeeeeah! Wohoo" I scream and run through the crowd. I look around once again but Taeya is not in the auditorium. Maybe she is outside. I walk out and go to the locker room. I can see Taeya there. She hits her head to her locker repeatedly. She looks really frustrated. I bet she already knows that I win this bet. I smirk and approach her without any words "Why did you do that?" I ask her while bring her facing me and suddenly my laughter burst out from my lips. I can't stop laughing. I know I will defeat her "Aaaah, how can this happened?" She whine to me and frown. How can somebody looks so adorable when upset? Because she really adorable right now "Believe that I'm a genius?" I wink at her and take a step closer to her "Ready to hear what I want?" I whispering her seductively. I take another step closer to her. She bulge her eyes and take a step back. Suddenly her back hits the locker. Teasing her is a heaven, she is in a total cute expression now. She really looks afraid of my movement. I really wnat to tease her more before tell her my wish. Without any words I pinned her on the locker and he bite her lower lips in shock. I can see she bite her lips quite hard. I'm scared it will hurt her "Yah yah yah, I'm not ready to hear your wish" I hear her voice a little bit stuttered. Kyeopta. I lean my face closer to her face and bite my lips "I---" " Stop it stop dit Lu, who told you I want to know your wish now???" She stuttred even more than before "Want it or not, I will tell you now and you should fulfill my wish" I said that to her and her expression is just cute "Andwae" She whispered and bite her lower lips again. Oh Taeya, jow dare you did that? Did you know that you look so hot while doing that? Stop showing me your hotness Taeya. I get a little distract "Yah Luhan I said that--" "Ssssh" I cut her while putting my finger infront her lips. I can feel her soft lips from my finger. Damn "Listen to me Taeya" I paused and stare at her eyes "I want you to----" I hang my words and bite my lips. Aren't you curious?