Chapter 29 - One More Chance

Taeya POV's

I really shock with what happened earlier. Even Dasom did the same too. She just stare blankly. I take a glance at her and she starts to run. I don't know what to do now. I just want to throw myself into a deep ocean "Yah, Taeya" Suddenly I hear Sena's voice. I turn my face and saw her there. I hurriedly hug her tight and cry. I don't care with the crowded anymore "Taeya jebal, don't cry please" Sena beg to me as she leads me to the clinic. Clinic is empty. Sena helps me to sit on the bed "Taeya, please, don't cry like this" Sena hugs me tight and pats my back softly "Sena, don't ask me to stop crying because I can't" I said. Sena just remain silent and let me cry. I just need her to hug me right now because I just want to cry. It's hard for me because Luhan isn't mine and it's even harder when Luhan always trust Dasom. I just want to cry it out. Jaehyun oppa, please come, I need you right now. 

Luhan POV's

"Stop crying like that Luhan! Crying never helps you, go find her!" Jaehyun yells to me. I lift my face and saw his hand infront of my face. I take his hand and stand up "Go find her, ppali" He said that. I just froze there looking into his eyes. His eyes full of sincerity "Why did you help me? You like her right?" I asked and he laughs "Yah you are an idiot, I like her of course because she is my dongsaeng, not because she is a girl, got it?" He asked and what I feel right now is relief. It's a relief that Taeya has him as brother. I bet Jaehyun always care of her. I give him a slight smile "Come on, let's find her" He walks. I follow him from the back. All this time I think negatively about him. I feel sorry about that. I need to find Taeya and talk to her. I make a huge mistake. Mianhae Taeya.

Suddenly Jaehyun stop and I follow him to stop "What are you doing here?" He said that but suddenly I saw Dasom run to me. She hugs me tight and cries there "Luhan, gomawo, you safe me from that bitch and that jerk" She point to Jaehyun. Anger. That's what I feel right now. I push her away and grab her collar. She looks so surprised with my sudden reaction "You are the only bitch here, I hate you, I really want to kill you right now!" I yell to her and she cries hard infront of me. Her tears make me so mad "Luhan, what are you talking about? Why did you mad at me? You should mad at Taeya" She cried out "Why did you do this to me? I love her so much but you mess with our love, fuck you!" I push her away and start crying "I don't understand" She acted. 

I feel so mad and angry right now. I grab her collar once again and slap her face "Bitch I know everything, I know Taeya never bully you, I know Minah never bully you too, you talk about shit infront of my face and infront of all students!" I yell at her and slap her again. I don't even care if she is a girl. I don't even care if she is crying right now. I will kill her. I put my hands around her neck but suddenly Jaehyun pull me away from her "Don't do a stupid thing" He whispered. He is right. I give her my cold stare "Don't you even dare to appear infront of me, I will kill you immediately" I said that coldly and left her there. 

Taeya wasn't in class but she is inside the clinic "Just talk to her" Jaehyun said that and I turn my face to the clinic. I saw her crying there in Sena's embrace. My heart hurts when I saw her like that. My heart hurts because I was the one who make her cry. I open the door and Sena broke the hug. She already know what to do. She left us alone and close the door for us. I walk closer to her who wipe away her tears "Taeya" I called her softly but she throw away her face. I stand infront of her and look down to her. I lift her chin up and our eyes met "Mianhae" I said softly "Mianhae my Taeya, I should trust you baby" I said that but she just remain silent. I move my hands to cup her face perfectly "Jebal Taeya, I want to hear your voice, I know I was wrong, I'm sorry baby" I caressed her cheeks softly as I move my face closer to her and kiss her lips softly. Her sweet lips melt on my lips but she didn't kiss me back. 

"Kiss me back baby" I beg to her but I still don't get her kiss when our lips met for the second time. My eyes feel so hot because of the tears "Taeya, jebal kiss me back baby, mian, I love you so much, jebal" I kiss her again but she grabs my hand and force me to uncupped her face. She broke the kiss and look into my eyes "Luhan, geumanhae" Her coldness give me a heart ache. My tears fall from my eyes "Jebal, jebal" I cried but she walk away from me. I run after her and pull her into my backhug "Baby, don't leave me, please stay with me" I cried out but she broke the hug and left me there alone without words leaving her beautiful lips. It hurts me so bad. She left me alone and this is the biggest regret in my life. God, I want her, I love her, please I beg return her to me "Taeya, jebal, I feel like I can't breath babe" I whispered between my tears eventhough I know she wasn't there anymore.

Taeya POV's

I left him there and slam the door. I lean on the door and fall to the floor. I hug my knees and cry there. Luhan, you have no idea how much I miss you, how much I miss your touch and how much I miss those lips on mine. God, this is so hard for me "Taeya" Suddenly I heard Jaehyun oppa voice but I keep cry there. I feel Jaehyun oppa pull me into his embrace and pat my back "I'm not ready with all of this oppa, half of my heart beg for his love but the other half ask him to leave" I said that "Gwaenchana Taeya" I hear Sena's voice. Thanks God because I have both of them. They are precious "Everybody deserve a second chance, Luhan too" Jaehyun oppa broke the hug and stare at me. I nodded to him because I agree with him. I want to give him a second chance but not now "I need time" I said. He gives me a slight smile "Gomawo Jae oppa, gomawo Sena-ya, I will leave now" I stand up and walk away from them. I think I need time to be alone. 

I walk slowly to the parking lot alone. My thought full of Luhan. I feel happy because he already knew the truth but I never know this would be like this. I'm shocked with all these things. I froze on my place when I saw a group of girls bully Dasom. They throw flours and water to Dasom. Dasom cries there but I just stand there. I watch them bully Dasom. Suddenly Dasom turn her face and we make an eye contact. I give her my coldest stare. She push the girls away and run to me. She grabs my collar and I just froze there "Happy now?!" She yells at me but the next second the girls pull her away from me "I love him! But why he loves you?!" She screams from afar and I just watch her like that "You deserve that" I mumbled before get in to my car. All this time I always protect the bully one but I don't care about Dasom. She really deserves that and even more I think.

Luhan POV's

I am crying like crazy inside the clinic. Suddenly the door flung open and Jaehyun walks in. He pat my shoulder as he sits on the bed with me "She needs time, don't worry Luhan, she always love you, she will walk back to you" He said that with a encourage smile plastered on his face "Did she cry when I hurt her?" I asked "She cried everynight, she rejected to eat her dinner, she said her heart hurts like a thousand knives stab it" Jaehyun talked slowly. My tears fall from my eyes when I heard that. My heart ache because of this reality. I'm so stupid. I became a heartless person and I was blind because of that bitch. Now I feel what Taeya felt that time. I feel like noone behind me to support me. Everyone leavet me alone. It huts me. I want to stop the time and come back to her once again. She is my oxygen. Life without her is hard for me. Life without her means killing me. Just one more time, just one more chance. I want to hug her, I want to protect her. I want to kiss her lips, I want to give her my love. I'm dying without her, like right now, I'm catching my breath because my oxygen run away.

Please vote and comment, thanks for reading ^^