Chapter 22 - Blame

Luhan POV's

Taeya shut her lips all the time. She never turns her face to see me, not even a glance. I really hurt her, I know. Suddenly I heard the bell ring and I saw Taeya hurriedly put her stuff into her bag and walk away from me. I stand up and grab her wrist. She stopped her legs and turn her face to face me "Wait for me babe, I haven't done yet" I said that and try to melt the ice between us. She just stare at me with her straight face "Let go" She said that coldly to me so I let her wrist go. Suddenly I saw her run away from the class. I never thought she will run, I thought she will just walk away. I hurriedly put my stuff into my bag and run after her "Taeya" I called her but she kee running. She runs with all her strength but she still slow for me. When I near her I grab her wrist and turn her body around "Babe, let's go to our apartment together" I said that to her "Stop it Luhan, I will walk by myself, you go ride your car with that new girl!" She yell to me and I just stare at her. She is still angry so I let her go. I saw her walk away from me and I hurriedly run to my car. I drive my car to the front gate and wait for Taeya. When I saw her walk out from the school, I follow her with driving my car slowly behind her. I won't left her alone, I will protect her. I'm just afraid something bad will happen.

I get in to my apartment and immediately knock on Taeya's door. I know she already there because I need to park my car first before going here. I knock again but she ignores me. I turn the knob and it's locked "Taeya" I call her softly and wait for her but she didn't open the door. I sigh and walk to the bathroom. I will take a bath first then I will knock on the door again. After bathing, I knock on her door again but she still ignore me. I bite my lips and walk to my room. I take my phone and text her "Babe, I miss you, get out okay? Let's eat ice cream" Still, she didn't respond to my text. I keep knock on her door every 30 minutes until the dinner time. I decided to knock on her door again "Taeya, let's have dinner together, come on baby, don't do this to me, you make me worry" I said that to her "Just go eat your dinner with that new girl!" She yell to me and I just take a deep breath. Finally she open her mouth but why she said that? I know she is jealous but I think it's too much. I don't know what to do right now. I just let her alone and calm herself. Maybe tomorrow she will be better. 

It's already 01.00 am and even I lay on my bed, I can't sleep. I really worry about Taeya. I really want to meet her and see her condition. I stand up from my bed and walk to the door. I will drink a glass of water to calm myself. When I open the door, I saw her door open too. It's really a perfect timing. I saw her froze on her place while staring at me. Her eyes swollen and her cheeks are red. My heart ache when I saw her like this. Suddenly she is about to closing her door but I grab her wrist first and pull her into my embrace. I feel her push me away with no strength "Jebal Taeya, mianhae, jeongmal mianhae" I whisper to her and she stop pushing me away "I never mean it babe, I never mean to left you alone there" I continued and I feel my clothes getting wet because of her tears. I tighten the hug and caressed her long hair "Ssssh, don't cry baby, I won't do that again" I said that to her softly "Lu, jebal, don't too close with that new girl, I have a bad feeling about her, promise?" I surprised with her words, she never ask me to do thing like this. It's strange but still I understand why she said that "Promise" I whisper to her and kiss her hair.

Jaehyun POV's

I place flowers near to my noona's cemetery and stand there alone. I close my eyes try to hold my tears but I can't. I open my eyes again and let my tears stream down my face "Noona, how are you there? Your little brother missing you" I said that with tears on my eyes "Noona, I saw you on Taeya, I promise I will bring her here and I promise I will become a good man for you" I said that and pray for her. I stare once again at there and smile "I have to go now, I need to protect Taeya, bye noona, I will keep my promises" I said that and walk to my car. I drive my car away to my school. I need to follow Dasom and keep watching her act. When I halfway there, there is traffice jam and it makes me fristrated. I need to reach my school as soon as possible but what? This traffic stucked me here. I glance at my watch and it's already 6.30 am. I bet they already met and talked about their shit. And here I am, I don't know what's their plan!