Chapter 25 - Betrayed

Taeya POV's

I get out from Jaehyun oppa car when he park it infront of my home. He helps me with my luggage. He walk me to the front door and smile to me "Listen, don't skip your meal, arraseo?" He said that and I nodded to him "Okay then, I will go now, take care" He said that and walk to his car. I wave to him when his car away from my home. Suddenly I feel the emptiness again. I close my eyes for a while and take a deep breath. I saw one of my maid bow to me and help me with my luggage "Wait" I said that and she stop "Ne Miss Lee?" She asked "Where is my mom?" I asked her and she smiles to me "Mrs. Lee went to airport about an hour ago, she said she has a meeting in Hongkong" She said that and I nodded to her. I walk to my room while thinking about Luhan. It's better because my mom isn't here. If she was here, she would ask me why did I go home. I open my room and get in. I walk to the bathroom and stand infront of the mirror. I frowned when I saw my reflection. I really look ugly. My eyes swollen. My cheeks as red as tomatoes. This all because of Luhan. One thing that I never get is why did he trust that girl? Shouldn't he trust me more?

"Andwae!" I shout as I wake up from my sleep. I have a bad dream. It's about Luhan and Dasom. They laugh at me while I was crying. Why? I want to forget him but he is everywhere to be seen. Even in my dream. I sigh and reach out my hand to take my phone. I check my phone and it's early in the morning. I decided to take a bath and get ready for my school. My home is far from my school not like that apartment. When I'm done, I saw my reflection on the mirror. My eyes not swollen anymore. My face is not that horrible again. I feel relief. I walk to my car with my bag on my back. I will drive my car right from now on. Before I start the engine, Luhan's face appeared on my mind. I close my eyes while shook my head "No, go away" I said that to myself as I open my eyes. I need to forget him eventhough I know he is still inside my heart. I know it's hard but I have Jaehyun oppa and Sena. I know they will help me. I force a smile on my face. I feel better now. Soon I will forget him. It's just about time.

I park my car and get out from my car. I stare at my school and nodded. I can through this. I walk slowly to the school but suddenly I feel a grab on my wrist. I turn my face and a smile appeared on my face "You drive a car?" Jaehyun oppa asked me and I nodded "You had your dinner right?" He asked me "Yes, of course" I lied to him. I never have my dinner. I really have no apetite "Then good" He buy my words and I just smile. We walk together and all eyes on me. All students keep judging me. Well, I start to not caring now since I have my true friends. Sena and Jaehyun oppa. That's enough for me to survive. When I arrive infront of my class, I stop and Jaehyun oppe smile to me "Taeya, take care, I will come here when lunch time so we can grab our lunch together" He said that and I nodded "Good girl" He said that and ruffled my hair. I feel so happy because I have him. No matter how hard it would be, I need to through this and show Luhan that I'm okay. I turn my body and walk in to my class. Suddenly my eyes met Luhan's eyes. I froze there for a while. I can't read his eyes.

I look around and find Sena on the back seat. I smile to her and immediately walk towards her seat. When I pass Luhan's seat, I try so hard to not turning my face to him. I just keep walking but suddenly he grabs my wrist and make me stop "Where are you going? Your seat is here, beside me" He said that "That isn't my seat anymore" I said that coldly without looking into him "Who is that guy?" Suddenly he asked me and I just stay silent. Jaehyun oppa? He is my hero, he helps me, not like you, you broke me. I really want to said that but I can't. I can't show him that I broke. I turn my face to him and stare at him. I try hard to look strong "That's none of your business" I said that and he stares at me "Who is he? Answer me" He said that to me "Let me go" I said that and I saw him bite his lips "Stay away from him" He said that to me "Who do you think you are?" I asked him and pull my hand from his grip "Stop act like you care" I said that and walk to Sena's seat. Is he jealous?