Chapter 9 - B*tch

Luhan POV's

I'm awake from my sleep and open the curtain. I can see the sun is shining from my window. Sunday morning, I love sunday. I walk out from my room and go to the bathroom. I wash my face with frsh water and look at my reflection. Suddenly I remember something. I kissed Taeya's cheek last night. A bright smile appeared on my face "You are great Luhan!" I said that to my reflection and wink. After that I take a bath and walk out from bathroom. I'm about to walk to the couch when suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I turn my step to the door and open it "Excuse me sir, here is the mail for you" A roomboy said that and bow to me. He left after I took the mail. I walk tot he couch and sit on there. I turn on the TV and open the mail. What's this? I took out what's inside there. Wow, it's Seoul Fashion Magazine. I can see Taeya's smile on the cover magazine. She is so beautiful that day. I can see myself too. We are smiling, looks very happy. I open the magazine and all the pictures some out perfectly because we had a photoshoot in outdoor room.  I open the magazine again and I see a photo that we run together while locking each other hands. I can't stop smiling when I see that photo. That's really perfect. I search for scissors and cut that picture from magazine. I put it on my wallet and smile "Look! So perfect". Smile never leaves my face.

Taeya POV's

It's already monday again, and it's time for school. I spent last day on my bed. Sleeping all day long, doing nothing because my head is very dizzy. Damn alcohol but I still love alcohol. I walk to my school slowly and immediately go to locker room when I arrive there. I can feel all eyes on me. Everybody staring at me. I look around while walking to my locker. I try to read each eyes but everybody's eyes give me a different meaning. I look down to my uniform. Is there something wrong with my uniform? Or maybe my face? I touch my face slowly. I shook my head and open my locker. I took some books from there "Taeya" I turn my face and I see Sena there, walk towards me. I smile to her "Yah, I saw it" She said that with a smile on her face. See? What did she see? "You two look perfect together" She said that while handing me a magazine. I stare at the magazine's cover. It's my mom's magazine and there is me and Luhan on the cover. She is right, we really look perfect together, every couple will envy us. But he is a jerk. I frown to Sena "No Sena, we are not" I said that and think. Maybe because of this magazine, everybody stare at me like earlier "Did you think that everyone stare at me because of this?" I pointed my finger on Luhan's face at the magazine "No doubt about that" Sena said that and laugh at me. Yah, really, I think I would die because of embarrassment.

Minah POV's

I walk to my class when one of my friend blocks my way "You must see this" She said that while putting a magazine infront of my face. I bulge my eyes when I saw Luhan and Taeya there. They really look like a real couple. I clench my fist because I feel jealously inside my heart. Luhan is mine. Why is she always one step closer to him than me? I took the magazine from my friend's hand and throw it to the trash. I can say that I envy her. I will make her suffer. I'll throw a shit on her, just watch and see Taeya. Suddenly an idea appeared on my mind. I don't care id it's harsh or not, what I care is about Luhan. No one can have him, he is mine "Yah, call the others, I need your help" I said that to my friend and smirk. Wait for me Lee Taeya.

Luhan POV's

I can hear the bell ringing, I run to the cafetaria because I really hungry. I never listen to the teacher and I always disturb Taeya. Actually, there is no point to attend the class since I never listen and I already smart. I attend that class because of Taeya. I smile when I eat my lunch. She makes me smile, always. After I finished my lunch, I walk to my class and hope Taeya will be there. When I pass the restroom, so many students gathered there. I turn my face and stare at the crowded. What happened? "Yah" I touch one of the student. He turns his face "What happened?" I ask "Minah dragged Taeya---" "Mbwoh?" I cut his words and barge the crowded. I turn the knob but it's locked. I can feel anger all over my body. Shit, this shit happened "TAEYA!" I shout her name while kicking the door. Suddenly I hear Taeya's voice. She is screaming and I know she is crying too. I hurriedly kick the door once again and the door is open. I barge in and I clench my fist when I saw two girls holding Taeya's hand while Minah giving cuts on Taeya's hand with a cutter. I'm very angry right now "What the fuck are you doing bitch?" I yell at them and they bulge their eyes in surprised. I can see Minah drop her cutter and her friends loosen they grip from Taeya. Minah walk towards me "Oppa, it's not like what you see, I just give her some lessons" She said that to me and I slap Minah's face. How can she said those things infront of me? "You will get something worse if you touch her again!!" I yell at her and she is crying. I don't care "Get out of here!" I yell to all of them and they run to the door. I see Taeya already on the floor, covering her face with her little hands. She is crying out loud. I kneel down and pull her into my hug. Suddenly she hug my waist and cry on my chest. To be honest, I really shock because of her sudden act. I tighten the hug and caressed her hair "Ssshh, I'm here now, they won't do that again, ssshhh" I pat her back try to calm her down "I'm here, I'm here" I whisper to her "It hurts Lu" She said that to me with a trembling voice "I know, now trust me" I said that and help her to stand up.I support her waist and lead her out from there. We walk to the clinic while the others busy whispering and gossiping on our back.

I make Taeya sit on the bed and stare at her hands. God, there are so many wounds there. I start to clean her wounds gently. I don't want want to hurt her. Sometimes she pull her hand from me because she feels hurt. I stick the plasters on her wounds slowly. When I'm done, I lift my face and smile to her "Feel better now?" I ask her softly. She nodded to me and I can see her tears streaming down her face. This is the first time I saw her this fragile and inferior "It's okay now, Taeya" I wipe her tears and smile at her. She try to calm herself down and stare back at me. Our eyes met "Gomawo Luhan" She said that to me. Her eyes full of sincerity. Suddenly she hugs my waist and bury her face on my chest. She makes me surprised again. I put my arms around her shoulder and hug her back. I caressed her hair softly while smiling "I will protect you, Taeya" I said that "You are safe beside me" I continue. I know, every bad thing happened for a great thing.