Chapter 6 - Photoshoot

Taeya POV's

"I won't go back to that apartment right now. Can I just go home??" I mumbled while walking to the apartment. I can't meet that jerk, today's incident is just crazy. It's embarrassing. Suddenly my phone ringing and a bright smile appeared on my face. My mommy! "Mommy! I miss you, how are you?? What happened?" I ask her while keep looking on the street "Yes dear, something terrible happened and I need your help" My mom said that "What happened mom?" I started to panicking "The female model for the April cover got an accident and the photoshoot is tomorrow, can you replace her place? I can't find anybody, I found you perfect dear" I heard a little chuckle from across. I smile a little because of my mom's compliment "Of course mom, why not, I will help you because I'm your daughter" I laugh "Hurry come back home, I will wait for you" My mom said that and ended the call. I'm so happy right now, not because I will be on the magazine's cover but because I will stay away from Luhan for a while. What a relief. My mommy is my hero.

I hurriedly walk to the subway station and take a subway to my home. When I get there, my mom welcome me by giving me a warm hug "Miss you mom" I said that cutely. I always did that to my mom, I always act like her little daughter "Miss you too honey" My mom kiss both of my cheeks. After that I walk to my room and take a shower. When I'm done showering, I lay my back on my bed. I really miss it. I close my eyes and Luhan's face appeared. Ugh, I hate him so much, but why I feel empty without him? Suddenly his smirk running around my mind. No way, why am I thinking about him? Crazy.

Luhan POV's

I open my apartment's door and look around to find Taeya. I really want to tease her so bad. I open her bedroom but she is not there. Maybe she is still away. I take a shower and after that, I wait for her. I don't know why but my cheekbones always near my eyes. I smile like an idiot, really like an idiot.

It's already 11 pm. She is not here yet. Where is she? Is she really left this apartment? Actually, I'm just kidding with her. Truthfully, I don't like to share my apartment but it's different for her. I start to worry about her. I grab my phone because I want to call her but wait, I don't have her number. Shit. What should I do? I have a photoshoot tomorrow and I won't attend school. I won't see her face tomorrow. I frown to myself, what a shame?

Taeya POV's

"Taeya, are you ready?" I hear my mom's voice from the door "Ready in 5 minutes mom" I shout to her while checking myself through the mirror. I used a floral dress and a flat shoes. It's a simple outfit but it becomes extraordinary because I wear it. I smile to myself and leave my room. Mom already inside the car. She immediately drive off the car "You will be the lead female model and there is the lead male model, the theme is fairytale" My mom informed. I just hear that, not totally listen to that. I don't care, I just want to help my mommy.

I get out from the car and look around at the beautiful garden. This garden has a fountain in the center. My mom lead me to the makeup room. She said something to the make up artist and leaves. The make up artist ask me to sit down and she starts to put some powder and other make up on my face. The hairstylist curl my hair and let it fall. Last, I need to use a beautiful white dress. Like a wedding dress. After that I walk out and come to my mom "Mommy, i'm done" I said that and smile to her "Oh dear, my beautiful princess" My smile become brighter and I look around just to see another crew staring at me in awe. But suddenly my smile disappeared. I see Luhan between the crew, he stares at me too. Is he my the lead male model? I take a deep vreath and calm myself. Just act cool Lee Taeya.

Luhan POV's

I newly out from the make up room when suddenli I look a princess in the crowded. Lee Taeya, perfection is on her, I can't believe she is the lead female model. I never knew she is a model too. I really want to jump around and scream, but I just act cool and hide my smile. When her eyes meet mine, i give her my authentic smirk and her eyes bulged. What a cute reaction "Oh, Luhan, there you are" I see Mrs. Lee walk to me. I smile to her "The truth is the lead female model got an accident so I just ask my daughter to replace her, is it okay?" Mrs. Lee asked me worriedly. God, Taeya is her daughter, wow, just wow "No problem Mrs. Lee since I know her" I said that and Mrs. Lee raise her eyebrow "Taeya is my schoolmate and roommate" I inform her and she looks surprised "Really? That's good, do me a favour, protect my daughter, I trust you" She said that and I just smile to her. But when I turn my face, I see Taeya bulging her eyes. That cute reaction again, I like it. I smirk at her while walking to her. I take her hand "Let's go"

Taeya POV's

Oh no, that smirks again. He walk towards me and suddenly hold my hand "Let's go". His act really surprised me but I just can follow him to the photoshoot place. We bow to the crew and start the photoshoot. We start with a normal pose but end up with a crazy pose. Why I said crazy? Because we need to do a skin ship. I can't do it, but I don't wanna make my mom disappointed "Act like a couple, naturally" The director emphasize the last word. I look at Luhan and he smirks to me before putting his hands on my waist. I can feel goosebumps all over my skin. Suddenly my heart beats so fast. Shit, what happened to me? "Show us that you are a happy couple" The director said that and I look at him. We smile while looking at each other face. There are a lot of pose. There is one pose where we run together while locking hands. That shoot really appear perfectly. Me and Luhan looks perfect on that photo "Alright, done" The director said that when your last pose end. It gives me a relief. I through a lot today. I think I'm going crazy. I walk to the make up room because I really want to go away from this place "Taeya" Suddenly I hear Luhan's voice. I turn my face and I see him crossing his arms "What?" I snapped at him "You don't want your 'thing' back?" He ask me while smirking. I can feel my cheeks redden "Well, you can keep it Lu, that's a gift for my new roommate" I said that and smirk to him. I try my best to control my face. But his next sentence kill my face "I anticipate the other gift from you babe" Luhan laughs evilly. I run to the make up room while cursing to myself. Why am I being so stupid?