Chapter 12 - My 태야

Taeya POV's

I go to school the next day with a smile on my face. When I arrive at school, I immediately sit on my chair. I close my eyes and I remember last night was a fairytale. That was sweet, just thinking of that make me going crazy. A smile appeared on my face, I know I look like an idiot "Yah Taeya, are you crazy?" I hear Sena voice so I open my eyes just to see her dropping her bag and sit beside me "Let me guess, you are thinking about Luhan right?" She asked while winking to me. I bulge my eyes in surprised because she can hear my thought "Hmmm, from your expression, my guess is right" She laugh happily "Omooo, you are in love with him uri Taeya" She said that and pinch my cheeks "What??! Are you--" "Your eyes can't lie Taeya, just admit it" Sena cut my words and smile to me. I just stare at her blankly and think. I don't know what I feel toward Luhan. What I know is butterflies fly inside my tummy everytime our skin touched. I feel safe around him, I feel like he can and he will protect me. I can smile and feel happy just thinking about him. Is it love?

Godness, what happened to me? I can't concentrate on my lesson. My thought full of questions about my feeling and Luhan. Am I really in love with him? If that's true, is he feeling the same too? Is it true? Is it my true feeling? Am I crazy now? I feel confused and frustrated. I pull and mess my hair. I turn my face to look at Luhan direction. I stare at him for a while and asking myself again. Is Luhan the one that I love? Isn't it too early? I frown to myself and suddenly I hear the bell ring. I immediately stand up and look at Sena "Kaja" She stand up and we walk out from the class. Firstly, we go to the locker to put our stuff. After that we go to restroom while talking to each other. I feel a strange feeling. Feels like someone is following us. I shook my head and just ignore it. We walk inside the restroom and stand infront of the mirror. I fix my hair while staring at my reflection on the mirror. Suddenly someone pulls Sena out from the restroom. I hurriedly run to the door and turn the knob. Oh, I'm in a deep shit. It's locked. I stare at the knob and it turns. The door flung opened. I see Minah stand there blocked my way to out. I stare at her with my annoyed face "What do you want" I ask her coldly. Suddenly she push me and slam the door. She locked the door and here we are inside the restroom. I feel insecure now "What do you want?" I repeated my question but she just smirks at me. She pull something from her pocket and show me a cutter. My eyes bulge instantly. My heart beats faster. I'm scared now. She steps closer to me but I step back until my back touch the wall. She smirks to me "Are you afraid?" She asked me but I remain silent. I'm afraid but I won't admit it "It's a lesson for you, you stole Luhan from me, you stole the queenka title from me, you make my life in a mess" She said that with a teary eyes. She is near to cry. I can hear murmuring from outside. I know all the students already surrounding this restroom. I hope Luhan will come and safe me again this time. She took the last step and hurt herself with the cutter. My jaw dropped as she screams and cries infront of me "Are you crazy?" I yell at her and try to stop her. She push me with her bleeding hand and my back bump the wall. My uniform full of her blood. She throw the cutter away and touch my hand. Her blood on my skin and I still can't get it "Why are you hurting yourself?!" I asked her but she falls to the floor and cried. Suddenly the door opened revealing Luhan. He bulge his eyes and so do I "LUHAN help me, she hurts me, she revenges on me" She cried out and now I understand. She is trying to slander me. I turn my face to Luhan and our eyes met. His eyes asking me. I shook my head slightly to him. Please Lu, don't fall for her trick. Please trust me Lu "Oppa jebal, it hurts, my blood didn't stop flowing from my wound" Minah said that and I see Luhan turning his face to Minah. He walk closer to Minah without taking any glance to me. Luhan jebal, jebal, I beg to you. Suddenly Luhan carry Minah and walk out from the restroom. I can see Minah smirking to me before their figure out from my sight. I fall to the floor and my breath become heavy. Why is my heart hurt? Why I feel like I lost something? I let out a single tear from my eyes. I hurriedly wipe my tears "Taeya" I lift my face and see Sena approach me. She kneel down with a worry face "I never do that" I said that with a trembling voice. Sena pull me to her embrace and patting my back "Arra, you won't do that, you will never do that" I hug Sena back and cry on her shoulder "It hurts me, Sena help me, Luhan trust her, he didn't trust me" I said thay and cry hard. Luhan why? I thought you would trust me.

Luhan POV's

I carry Minah to the clinic and lay her on the bed. She sit down on the bed and smile to me "Gomawo Luhanie" She said that while triying to hug me. I took a step back, try to avoid her "Waeyo?" She asked me "Don't try to touch me, I told you before, but you didn't listen" I start with a cold voice "Luhan" She starts to crying "I told you to not touch Taeya ever again, did you think I fall for your dirty trick? Stop your bitchy attitude, and never try to slander her" I yell at her "Luhan, she hurts me, she makes my hand bleeding this bad" She cried but it just disgusted me "Stop your bullshit! I know Taeya, she will never do that because she has no bitchy attitude, she is different from you" I said that while clenching my fist. I really angry to this girl infront of me "Don't try to touch her again! I'll kill you if you touch even an inch of her skin!" I yell at her and she just crying "Luhan mianhae" She said that but I left her. I don't care if her wound still bleeding. I have to found Taeya.

I run to my class and look around. Taeya isn't there. Where is she? I take out my phone and try to call her but I still don't have her number. Fuck! I run out from the class and bump to Sena "Sena, Kim Sena" I pull her to stand up because she is fall to the floor "Taeya eodiseo?" I asked her "She went home because she didn't feel well" She said that and cross her arm "Is she sick? Well thank you, Sena, I will go now, bye" I said that and I can hear Sena shout to me asking for my apologize. Mianhae Sena, I'll say that later. Taeya is number one, she is my priority. I run to the parking lot and get in to my car. I drive my car as fast as I can. I want to see her badly.

I walk in to our apartment and stop my step when I saw her staring at the TV blankly. She used her sweater and her leg was covered by a blanket. I walk closer to her and I can see her clearly. She really looks tired and fragile. Her eyes swollen, is she crying? It's really hurt my heart looking her like this "Princess?" I call her softly and she turns her face to me. She stares at me and throw her blanket away.  She get up from the couch and walk towards me. But it surprised me that she just passing me. I grab her wrist and she stop. She pull her hand from my grip and walk to her bedroom without any words. Before she can shut the door, I run to her and backhug her. I pur my face on her crooked "Taeya" I call her name softly. She just froze there "I know you wouldn't do that" I whisper to her and my lips touch her skin "You wouldn't do that my Taeya"