Chapter 8 - Weekend

Taeya POV's

Weekend. I really love this word. I take my phone and call my home. I wanna ask my driver to pick me up here. I don't want to spend my weekend with Luhan, I miss my mom. I want to meet my mom so bad. I can hear someone answering my call "Hello, Lee's family" My maid said that "Hello, it's me Taeya, where is mom?" I ask her "Mrs. Lee is abroad now, do you want to go home Miss?" My maid said that and a frown appeared on my face. Mommy is abroad, nothing to do without her. It's really useless to go home if she wasn't there. Another frown appeared on my face, I can't see my mom and I have to spend my weekend at apartment. What unlucky day? Suddenly a great idea popped in my mind. I will go to pub and have some drinks. My weekend isn't boring anymore.

I spend my day inside my bedroom, play with my gadgets. When the sun start to set, I walk out from my room and take a bath. I make no noise. I go back to my room and put a slight make up. I wear my simple tight black dress. I try to zip my dress but hand is too short too zip it. It's really difficulft "Yaaah, jinja" I mumbled "Need some help?" I hear Luhan's voice so I turn my face just to see him lean on the door frame. I'm not answering his question, I ignore him and work really hard to zip my dress. Suddenly Luhan hold my hand and put it beside my waist. He helps me zipped my dress but his hand never leave my hand. My heart race. What is this? What happened to me? I mentally scream to his face "Thanks Lu" I give him a slight smile and take my clucth from my bed. I hurriedly walk to the door because my face turns red "Taeya, where are you going?" His voice stop my step. I take a deep breath and turn my face to him "Pub" I said that to him "Bye Lu" I smile to him and close the door. Why am I smiling to him? I am crazy now.

I arrive at the private pub and sit on the high chair. I order liquor to the bartender. While waiting for my liquor, I look around to this pub. Not much people there, I really like the atmosphere. When the bartender put my liquor on the table, I play with the glass and drink it. I just plan to drink two or three glasses but I end up drink too much. Now my head is very dizzy. I can't look properly, my eyes just half open. I need some help to go back to the apartment. I want to call Luhan but I cancel it when I saw the time. It's already 12.21 pm. It's too late, I bet Luhan already fall asleep and yeah, I don't have his number. Pabo. I think I should go back by myself. I sigh hard and pay for the bills. After that I walk slowly to my apartment. I really force myself to stand up and walk. I walk through the corridor and get in to the lift. I push 5th floor button and close my eyes. Hold on Taeya, it's near. When I hear sound from the lift, I open my eyes and force myself walk out from lift. I search the key inside the clutch while closing my eyes "Where is the damn key?" I whined like a little kid. When I found the key, I open the door and get in. I slam the door and my world totally black now. I can't walk anymore, I can't bear the dizziness. BRAK!

Luhan POV's

BRAK! I hear a loud sound from outside and that damn sound waking me up from my sleep. I sigh hard before closing my eyes again, try to fall asleep. I close my eyes but I can't fall asleep. I sigh again and stand up from my bed. I open the door and bulge my eyes. Taeya's body on the floor, is that loud sound came from her? Did she fall? I kneel down and I can smell alcohol's scent from her. She is drunk. I grab her wrist and pull her into my embrace. I lift her from the floor and I carry her to her room. I lay her body on the bed and take off her heels. I stare at her for a while before turning my back. I'm about to leave her when suddenly she grabs my hand and pull me to her bed. Her sudden move makes me in a shock state. She puts her arm around my waist and pull me closer. Woah woah, this girl is really drunk. Our face getting closer. I can't help staring at her face. I'm just a man, I like to used my gold chance. I smirk and bring my face closer to her. I stare at her plum lips but I have no courage. I can't control myself, I kiss her cheek, I think it's okay. Her chubby cheek asking more kisses from me. I kiss her cheek once again and smirk "Lee Taeya, I bet you would slap me hard if you know about my lips on your cheek" I whispered to her and get away from her. I walk back to my room and jump to my bed. Shit, I am crazy, gotta have a nice sweet dream tonight. Lee Taeya, your cheek makes my night.