Chapter 20 - My Life

Taeya POV's

I lay on my bed while thinking about that incident. I never met girls like that before. I know they like Luhan so much but I never thought that they would do suck thing. Are they all crazy? I bet they have nothing to do beside messing around with Luhan's life. I roll on my bed while thinking about Luhan. Should I tell him or not? What should I do? If I didn't tell him, he would be angry. If I tell him, he would be angry too. Both are the same, he will get angry because of them. This frustrated me. I close my eyes and sigh hard. Suddenly my phone ring so I open my eyes and take my phone. A smile appeared on my face when I saw Luhan's caller ID there "Hello" I said that while smiling like crazy "Hello, what is my baby doing right now?" He said that sweetly and I just chuckled "Me? I'm laying on my bed thinking about you" I said that and it's his turn to chuckled "Do you miss me that much? Because I do Taeya" He said that and I feel my heart flutter "Ah, I'll hang up, the next photoshoot will start, you have to know how much I really want to meet you honey" He continued "Bye Taeya, I'll pick you up tomorrow, let's go on date, no rejection" He said that and hang up. He is so cute, he didn't give me chance to reject his offer. This phone call just make me miss him more.

Luhan POV's

Last day was the worst day I've ever through. I'm dying because I can't saw her yesterday. I never know that she can hypnotized me like this. I walk out from my apartment to the basement. I can't wait to meet her. I didn't tell her the exact time of our date. I will come randomly when she isn't ready yet. I chuckled while get in to my car. I start the engine and drive my car to her home. In the middle of my way, I buy her roses, red roses. This is the first time I give her a flower, I hope she likes it. I can't stop smiling now. Everything seems so perfect for me. When I arrive at her home, I meet her mom first. I'm a polite man and a gentleman, so I have to greet the elder first "Taeya is in her room, just go to her room" She said that and I bow to her. I left her to Taeya's room. I didn't knock and immediately get in to her room. She turns her face to me and smile "Why did you reject my call and appeared here like a ghost?" She asked and I just chuckled.

I walk closer to her and hold her hand. I pull her to her wardrobe and start to search for her clothes "What are you doing Lu?" She asked me "I want to pick a clothes for you, our clothes must be match well, this is our first date" I said that and I hear her laughter. Suddenly I feel her arms wrapping my waist from the back "I miss you" She said that and I smile. I turn my body to face her and caressed her cheek "I miss you too my baby" I said that and place a soft peck on her plum lips. I saw her cheeks turn pink. She is so cute. I smile to her "You are my cutie pie" I said that to her and she just smiling to me "Now change your clothes, I will wait you downstairs, match my clothes arraseo?" I asked her "Yes my Lu, don't worry about that" She said that and broke the hug. I ruffled her hair before leave her there. Kyaaa, finally I meet her. I'm so happy like I want to burst.

Taeya POV's

Luhan brings me to this ice cream cafe. When we first arrived here, so many people looking at us. Maybe they are Luhan's fans. But they are different from that girls group I met the other day. I saw him eating the ice cream like 5 years old boy. He is cute "Oppa" Suddenly a girl approach us and smile to Luhan "I'm your fans, can I get your signature?" She asked and Luhan smile to her "Sure" He said that and sign on a paper that girl gave. That girl hug the paper while smiling like crazy. Suddenly our gaze met "Eonnie, you are so pretty, I really shipped both of you" She smile to me and I smile back. I'm surprised that she is different. I saw her wave to us and leave. I can't stop smiling now. There is his fans support our relationship. But suddenly I remember about the other fans of him. Should I tell him or not? I think for a moment and decided to tell him.

I lift my face "Lu, I want to tell you something" I said that and get his attention. He raised his eyebrow and smile "What babe? Don't make me curious" He keeps smiling to me "But please don't get angry okay?" I said that and his smile disappeared. His stare turns serious "Marebwa" He said that "Hmm, honestly, a group of girl humiliated me yesterday, I think they are your fans since they force me to go away from you" I said that to him and he just sigh hard. Even his face is so calm but his eyes full of anger. Suddenly I feel his hand on mine "Taeya" He calls me "Don't you dare to go away from me just because they humiliated you" He said that "I can't hurt them since they are my fans but I can protect you, I know it's hard but please never listen to their words, okay?" He continued and I just remain silent "You have to know that I love my fans but I love you more Taeya" His words melt me. I give him a smile and he smiles back to me "I will always protect you, you are my everything" He said that to me. I know he is a sweet man. He really try to make me understand about his position as a model who has so many fans. He is a gentleman.

Luhan POV's

Who will not angry? I know they are my fans but they shouldn't do that. Taeya is my girlfriend and nothing they can do about that. I really hold my anger earlier. I try to be mature. If they humiliate her, I won't hurt them but I will just protect my Taeya "Hand?" I asked her and she gives me her hand. I hold her hand and we walk out from the ice cream cafe. I walk while looking into her who is looking to the front. She is so fascinating. Suddenly she tighten the hold and her expression changed. What happened to her? I follow her gaze and saw 5 girls stand infront of us "They are----" Taeya whisper to me but she stop in the middle. I know they are my fans who humiliated her. I put my arm around Taeya's shoulder and pull her closer to me "Luhan oppa" One of them said that cutely "Is she really your girlfriend?" She continued and I smile to her "Ne, she is beautiful right?" I said that but she frowned to me.

"Oppa, I'm your fans and I never heard about you having a girlfriend, maybe you just playing around with her?" She said that and my anger built up inside me. If they are not my fans, I already yell at this bitches "How can you say that to oppa? She is my girlfriend, my real girlfriend" I emphasized the last two words "Tsk, oppa, don't lie" Another girl said that to me "Ani, I said the truth, I love her so much, she is my life so if all of you hurt her, it means you hurt my life" I smile to them and pull Taeya to my car. I open the door for her and she gets in. I get in too and immediately stare at her. She didn't say a thing earlier. SHe just hold my hand thight "Taeya" I called her and she turned her face to me. I can see her teary eyes looking into my eyes "Hear" I cupped her face "Never listen to them and just listen to me" I said that to her and smile "They envy you my cutie pie, because you are the only one who have my heart Taeya, you are the special one" I said that and kiss her forehead. Nothing I can do but this, comfort her with my words and my acts. I won't let go of her hand when there are my fans around but I will hold her hand even tighter and show them that she really is my life.

READ!! ^^

There will be two additional characters start from next part!!

1. Kim Dasom

Transferred student from another town. She has an innocent face, but she brings some secret along with her. Her presence brings problems for Taeya and Luhan relationship.

2. Ahn Jae Hyun

He is one of the senior student in Seoul Highschool and he is a cold guy. He is an individual person who rarely talk with others even so many girls chasing after him. He saw Taeya as her little sister and he concern about Taeya since the first time he saw Taeya fought with Minah.