Chapter 30 - Chance

Luhan POV's

I locked myself inside my room right after I arrived in apartment. I feel so angry right now. I really angry to myself because I didn't trust Taeya. I throw anything that I can reach to the floor. Books, frames and lamps all on the floor and broke "Aaaaaah" I shout frustratedly. I walk to the mirror and stare at my reflection "Stupid bastard! How can you trust that bitch?!" I scream to my reflection while clenching my fist "Aaaaah" I hit the mirror with my fist and fall to the floor. My blood streaming down to the floor but I can't feel the pain. The only pain that I feel is here, right in my heart. I'm very dissapointed with myself. I can feel my tears build up on my eyes. I hug my knees and cry there. I feel so stupid and I feel so weak right now. I still can't believe that I trust that bitch. My heart hurts everytime I remember about Taeya's smile. How many her smile that I didn't see? How many smile that I passed? I miss her beautiful smile. Lee Taeya mianhae.

Taeya POV's

I drive my car slowly to my home because I can't focus now. Today is really something. Suddenly my phone rings and shows unknown number. I pick up the call "Hello?" I wait for the answer but there is none "He---" "Taeya" That voice. I feel like I get a heart attack. That's Luhan's voice. I hurriedly hang up. My eyes get teary. I have to protect myself now. I'm scared I will fall for him again. I'm scared he will hurt me again when I fall for him. Honestly, I really want him in my life but I'm scared too. A single tears leaves my eyes. I clench the steering wheel and bite my lips. I don't want to cry right now. I keep driving my car with a blank stare. Suddenly I saw Dasom infront of my car. I hurriedly step at the brake. I bulge my eyes and walk out from my car. I think it's safe since I already infront of my home. 

"Yah!" I shout to her but suddenly she is on her knees "Taeya, mianhae, jeongmal mianhae" She cried infront of me. How dare she show her face to me and ask for forgiveness. I force her to stand up and slap her cheek "KA! JEBAL KA!" I shout but she hold my hand "Jebal mianhae" She cried. How can I forgive? "KA! KA!" I start to cry because I hate her so much. I left her there with tears on both of our eyes. Maybe she really regret it but I can't forgive her. I run to my gate and get in. I ask one of the maid to take care of my car before run to my room "Aaaaaaah!" I scream as loud as I can because I'm so tired with all of this shit she did. I fall to the floor and cry there. I feel so weak because of all shits around me right now. What am I supposed to do now?

I sit beside Sena when I arrived at school. I can't sleep last night because all inside my mind is just Luhan "Hey, gwaenchana?" Sena asked me and I nodded "Maybe you have a lot of thought now but I think you should know that Dasom dropped out from this school" She said and I just give her my straight face "Good" I said because I have no interest in her. I just want to erase Dasom my mind "Hey Taeya" I lift my face because there is a sudden crowd around our seat "We want to apologize" One of them talked. I give them a weak smile "Gwaenchana" I said that and I hope they walk back to their seat. I look down to my desk because I feel uncomfortable. They didn't leave "Friends, can you leave us alone for now? I need to talk with her" Sena said that and one by one, they walk back to their seat. Sena really know me. I lift my face and I froze when I saw Luhan walk in to the class. What happened to him? He is so pale and blank. Bandage on his hand. Did somebody hurt him? Now I'm worry to death but I can't talk to him. I saw him sit on his seat and turn his face. Our gaze met and my heart beats faster when all I see is pain on his eyes.

My class start and my eyes always land on Luhan. I worry about him. I bite my lips when my eyes caught his hurt hand "Alright class, before I start the class, I have a very important information, so please listen carefully" Suddenly Mrs. Lee said that and the whole class start to murmuring "We will have a trip!" She informed happily and the class gone wild "We will camp at the mount forest and I will announce your partner in the end of this class" She smiles. I saw Sena raised her hand "Mrs. Lee, could you please explain about the partner thing?" She asked and Mrs. Lee nodded "Well, you will spend your time there with your partner, you sit together on the bus, you sleep together in one tent, you have your meal together" She paused "We choose the random partner, maybe pair with girl or boy" She smiles and the boys start cheering when the girls turn their face to Luhan. Suddenly I feel something hot inside my heart. Is it jealously? "Hey class! Teachers will be around so don't think something pervert, arraji?!" Mrs. Lee added and the class boo-ing. I just hope Luhan paired with boy.

Luhan POV's

That was daebak. I turn my face to see Taeya. I stare at her and hope she will become my partner. I can't imagine she sleep with other boy. I just want her to sleep with me. Please God, make her my partner. I hope I have this chance. I keep staring at her beautiful face when suddenly our eyes met. We both froze. I saw her bites her lower lips and hell yeah, she is so hot when bites her lips. I'm going crazy now "Mr. Lu and Miss Lee, will you turn your face to the front or keep staring at each other like that?" Suddenly Mrs. Lee shout and make all eyes on us. I broke the eye contact and turn to the front. I can feel my cheeks burning. Oh, she caught us. I try to focus on the lesson but I can't. I curious to death about my partner and her partner. Just don't let her become another boy's partner or I will die. 

"Okay class, class ended, now I will read the rules for our trip" Mrs. Lee informed and I frowned. Wae? I just want to know my partner not the rules "Allowed to bring phone but your tent doesn't have electricity, but the teacher's cottage does" She paused "Bring backpack, not luggage, girls, remember?" All the girls whispering to each other "The trip is for two nights, don't forget to bring warm clothes, we gather in the school gate at 6 am two days from now" Two days from now. I think I should do something to make Taeya stay with me longer than two nights "Don't be late and don't get sick, now I will announce your partner" Oh, it's here. My heart suddenly beats so fast "Kim Sena & Lee Taeyong" Woah! It wasn't Taeya. Calm down Luhan. Mrs. Lee read it one by one slowly. I frustrated "Luhan" Oh God, this is my turn. Jebal, jebal. I'm too nervous right now. Jebal! "& Lee Taeya" God, I think my heart will explode now. I really want to jump and scream like crazy. Thank God, thanks for giving me a chance.

Taeya POV's

"Luhan & Lee Taeya" All girls turn their eyes to me. OMO! I'm happy because he won't sleep with other girl but I'm scared I will fall even deeper from before "Yah, both of you are soulmate, I'm very sure about that" Sena whispered to me and I agree with her "Look at the other girls stare, they kill you with their stare" She continued and a chuckled leave my lips "You are so lucky" Suddenly Sunyeo talked to me. I just stare at her, I don't know how to answer her reaction "I think it's your fate with him" She added with a smile on her face "I'm LuYa shipper" She giggled and I just stare blankly. I really want to laugh but I can't. I hold my laughter right now "Both of you looks cute together" She added "Ah Sunyeo, Mrs. Lee called your name" I said and she turns her face to the front in instant "Yah, you have shippers, me either" Sena whispered make me chuckled. I'm very sure that I'm happy about that but I think Luhan needs a time to be alone. He needs to reflect his mistake before I run back to him.

I put my belonging to my bag and used it after the announcement end. All students already left even Sena left too but Luhan still sit on his seat. I stand up from my seat and walk to the door. I saw Luhan stand up and walk with me. I fasten my step and walk infront of him "Taeya" He grabs my wrist softly and my heart beats so fast. I turn my face to him and found his perfect angelic face there "Waeyo?" I asked "I want to say something, I think---" He paused and look around "I think---" "Yah, just say it out loud" I said. He frowned cutely. No, my heart, I can't handle his cuteness "I think you should have a night in apartment tomorrow" He smiles awkwardly while his hand still around my wrist "I mean it's 6 am and apartment is nearer to school than your home" He continued "Good idea" I said. That's really a good idea. I shouldn't wake earlier "Taeya" He called me and smile "I will pick you at 5 tomorrow noon, so get ready" He bites his lips and smiled "Okay, I'll leave now" I said and he nodded but his hand still on my wrist "Can you let me go now?" I asked and he chuckled "Ah, mian, you really distract me" He let me go and I hurriedly walk away. I crack a smile when he is out of my sight. He is so cute but I don't want him to see my smile. It's too early.