Chapter 24 - Leave

Luhan POV's

I don't know what I feel right now. Eventhough I sit together with Dasom while watching TV, my thought always land on Taeya. Where is she going? What is she doing right now? "Luhan" Suddenly Dasom called me and I turn my face to her. She cling into my arm and I never realize it "What?" I asked lazily "Why did you ignore me?" She asked me cutely but for me, that's not cute. I rolled my eyes and push away her hand from my arm "Can you go home no? I want to sleep" I said that to her and she pout to me. She is disgusting, really "But I want you, I want to be here with you" She said that to me and start to cling on my arm again "I want to sleep, can't you understand that?!" I yell at her and pull my arm from her grip harshly. I stand up and walk to the door. I open the door and look at Dasom "Please Dasom, go away now" I said that and she walk closer to me. She pout to me and walk out. I immediately slam the door infront of her face without saying goodbye. Taeya, where are you? Eventhough I act cold, I still care.

I wake up in the morning feeling so empty. I don't know why but feel empty. I remember about Taeya. I fall asleep last night so I don't know when did she come back. I walk out from my room and open her room. I thought I will saw her laying on her bed while closing her eyes but in reality I saw noone there. I check the bathroom but it empty too. I bite my lips because I worry about her. She didn't come back. I have to take a bath now, school will start soon. I hope Taeya will come back. When I ready to go to school, I walk to the front door and when I'm about to turn the knob, the door flung open. I feel relief when I saw Taeya stand there. The next second I feel worry again because she looks so broke. She still using her yesterday uniform and I can smell strong alcohol from her "Taeya" I called her but she walk pass me and get in to her room. Suddenly I feel a pain in my heart because she ignore me like that. I feel guilty towards her. What should I do now? I still want her but I just can't. Lee Taeya, please care of yourself, it hurts me to saw you like that.

Jaehyun POV's

The bell rang and all my classmate start to leave the class.It's lunch time but I don't feel hungry. So I just took out my phone and play with my phone "Jaehyun" Suddenly Hyuna, one of my classmate called me. I lift my face from my phone to her. I raised my eyebrow without saying a thing "Why are you always alone?" She asked me and I just stare at her "I mean, why don't you join us there?" She asked again and I shook my head to her "Wae? We don't bite" She try to joke but I didn't even smile "Yah, both of you" Suddenly I saw Hyunggi approach us. I want to be alone but they are here with me "I have a huge gossip" He said that and I just rolled my eyes. Yes, he is king of gossip. I don't know why he likes gossip so much. Boys rarely gossiping around "What's that?" Hyuna asked him and he smirk "You know, Dasom told the whole school that she and Luhan are couple now" Hyunggi said that and I bulge my eyes "Mbwoh?!" I asked him and he stare at me "I'm not lying" He said that and I hit the table make both of them jump. I stand up from my seat and run out. What a joke? Oh my God. Taeya will broke. I have to find her.

Taeya POV's

I wake up from my sleep and feel hangover. I drunk too much last night. I stand up from my bed and walk slowly to the bathroom. When I saw the clock, I bulge my eyes because it's damn 9 am right now. My first class already end I think. Andwae, I have a test on 11 am. I should get ready now or else, I will late to have my test "Aaaaah" I scream because my head is in pain. The truth is eventhough I have a test, I didn't study last night because of Luhan. Oh yeah, him. The one that I love so much. I feel pain my heart as well when he appeared on my mind. I learn to let go but it hurts me. I walk in to the bathroom while dropping my tears. I look into my reflection and bite my lips. Will I keep being like this or move on? I looks like a shit right now. Luhan hurts me but I still love him. Am I stupid? I'm asking to myself if he is worth for my tears or not. I wipe my tears from my face "He is not worth"