Chapter 19 - Officially Mine

Luhan POV's

Today is the day. We go back to Korea and I feel that time fly so fast. I stand in the line with her while holding her hand. We walk together from the arrival and I saw so many reporters wait for me there. I hold her hand even tighter. I decided to go public about my relationship with Taeya. I turn my face to her and smile sweetly to her. When we are close enough to the reporters, camera's blitz everywhere try to capture our moment "Luhan, what is your relationship with her?" "Is it true she is Lee Taeyeon's daughter?" "Luhan, is she your fiance?" I heard so many questions come from them but I just smile to them and stop my step. Taeya follow me and stop "She is Lee Taeya" I said that and look at her. She is smiling to the camera. I keep looking at her and smile "She is officially mine" I said that while staring at her "So sweet, she is pretty" I heard that and smile to the camera. Yes, she is "Are you Lee Taeyeon's daughter?" One of them asked my Taeya "Yes I am" She said that with a bright smile "We should leave now, thanks everybody" I smile and put my arm around her shoulder. I lead her walk through the reporters. Everybody knows that she is mine now. Noone can steal her from me. I bet that tomorrow, our face will appear on every cover of the magazines.

We are inside my car now and I saw her start texting "What are you doing with that phone when a handsome man is infront of you?" I asked her cutely and she just smiling to me "I'm texting with Sena and my mom, mom asked me to go home, is it okay?" She asked me "Of course baby, I'll drive you there because I want to meet your mom as her future son in law" I said that and she laugh at my chessy line. I start to drive my car to her home. When we arrive there, we immediately walk to her home. Mrs. Lee is the one who welcomed us. I bow to her and smile "How is your holiday?" She asked "That's really great" I said that "Thanks Luhan for protected my daughter there" She said that and smile "Everybody wants to protect her, Mrs. Lee" I said that "Oh, no, no, don't call me Mrs. Lee, call me mommy too, like her" She said that and I smile to her. Well, she supports me as her future son in law I think. She wants me to call her mommy "I'll go now then, I have schedule tomorrow" I said that and bow to Mrs. Lee. She nodded and leave us. Taeya walk me to my car. I stop infront of the car and smile to her "Bye Taeya, rest well" I said that and caressed her hair "Gonna miss you my cutie pie" I said that and kiss her forehead "Me too Lu, drive safely" She said that and I get in to my car. Ottoke? I will miss her so much. I'm dying because of the thought of missing her.

Taeya POV's

I suffered last night because he wasn't beside me. I really want to sleep on his embrace, really. I really miss him like crazy. He has schedule and today I can't meet him. It's gonna be a long day without him. That's why I sit inside my baby car. I never drive my baby car for a very long time. I drive my baby car to the mall that always crowded. I want to kill my time there. I park my car on the basement and get out from my car. Suddenly I saw Minah get out from her car too infront of me. I roll my eyes and start to walk but suddenly I feel a grab on my wrist. I turn my face and saw her there "What?" I asked "Are you his girlfriend now? Both of you, a couple now?" She asked me "Yes and now let go of my hand" I said that to her "Listen Lee Taeya, noone can stole him from me and---" "Shut up, who do you think you are?" I cut her and she breath heavily "Luhan is mine, I'll make sure your relationship will end soon" She said that while smirking and push my hand away. She left me alone and I just roll my eyes. That damn bitch is crazy.

I just let go of what Minah said earlier and now I really into this shopping thing. I pick all the clothes that I like and bring it to the cashier. I really buy a lot but I love to spend my money for fashion. After that I walk out from the shop and suddenly I bump into someone. I hurriedly bow and say sorry but I roll my eyes and laugh when I saw Sena infront of me "Yah, if I knew I bump you, I won't bow" I said that to her and she chuckled "Jinjja!" She hit my arm playfully and stop chuckled "Are you alone?" She asked me with bulge eyes "Hmm, wae?" I asked "Where is your prince charming? Your new boyfriend?" She said that "He is a busy man Sena, he has schedule" I frowned to her and she link her arm on me "Come on, you have to tell me how both of you become a couple" She said that and pull me into one of the cafe there.

"How both of you make it?" She asked me. Her eyes full of curiousity. I chuckled at her "That's secret" I wink at her and she starts whining "I'm your best friend and now you keep a secret from me?" She cross her arm infront of her chest "To be honest, it's because of a kiss" I said that and she dropped her jaw "A KISS?" She raises her voice and I cover her mouth "Ssst, why are you so loud?" I yell at her and uncovered her mouth "Mianhae, I'm a little bit excited, a kiss? You already did that?" She asked and I just smile awkwardly. Sena, you have no idea that I already make love with him "Well, both of you looks perfect together, just like what I said" She said that and smile "Chukkhae, hope he will never hurt you my baby" She said that and I smile to her "Gomawo, you are the best" I said that and she smile to me. We spend a very long time talking about anything. It's a luck that I met her or else, I will end up bored walking around this mall alone.

"Yah, yah, I never know you can drive a car" Sena said that while froze infront of my car "Yah, Sena, I can just trust me" I said that and she frowned "Come on just get in" I said that and about to get in when I feel someon pulling my wrist. All my shopping bag fall to the ground. I turn my face and saw a group of girls there "Go away from Luhan oppa" A girl said that and I just stare at her "Are you crazy? Why she has to go away from her own boyfriend?" I hear Sena yell to them and I just turn my face to Sena. I shook my head slightly to her but suddenly two girls pulling her away from my side. I bulge my eyes and I feel a pull on my hair. It's really harsh and it hurts me. I keep shut my lips "Listen, we are Luhan oppa fans ask you to go away from him because you are not worth for our oppa, you just sell your body so you can become his girlfriend" Her words hurt me so much and suddenly I feel a slap on my cheek. After that I feel a couple slap on my cheeks. My vision become blurry as my tears build up on my eyes. Yes I make love with him, it's making love not just having sex. That's different "Slut" One of them said that and pour cold water on me. I heard their laughter "It's a warning" She said that and one by one, the girls leaving me alone. 

I start to cry like crazy when I left alone. They step on my pride and they are just noone "Lee Taeya" I heard Sena from afar but I ignore her and keep crying. Suddenly I feel an embrace wrapped me "Sssst, Taeya, I'm here for you, you are not alone, don't hear them, they are bitches" Sena said that to me and patting my back "Mianhae, I can't help you" She said that to me. My body is shaking because my clothes wet "Come on, get in to your car" She said that and take my car's key on the ground. She helps me to get in and help me with all my shopping bags too. She gets in and stare at me. I stare back at her, still crying "It hurts me" I said that and she hugs me again "Luhan is not here to safe me" I said that and Sena just caressed my hair try to comfort me "Ssst, you are the precious one for Luhan, don't listen to them, they envy you baby, they can't have him like you have him" She said that and broke the hug. She smiles to me and wipe my tears. Her warm words comfort me and I smile back to the "You are the best Sena, thank you so much" I said that and she nodded to me "That's what a friend for" She said that to me. I realize I have a very popular boyfriend. Luhan have so many fangirls. Not just me who love him but hundreds girl did the same. But I'm the lucky one who gets his love back.