Chapter 23 - Blink Of An Eye

Luhan POV's

I can't believe Taeya did that. It's not like her but this reality just slap me hard. She is not like what I always thought. I sigh hard and covered my face with my hands. I remember that last night she asked me to stay away from Dasom but I never thought she would do this stupid thing. I really disappointed with her. What will I do now? "Luhan" Suddenly I heard someone calling me so I lift my face and saw Dasom already sit beside me "I never knew that Taeya like to bully new student" She said that to me "I never knew she is harsh, it's so different with her angelic face" She continued and start to cry "She really hurts me" She cried out and I just stare blankly at her. I feel sorry at her "I really sorry Dasom, on behalf of her" I said that and patted her back softly "She is worst than Minah" Dasom said that and my heart starts to feel ache. My heart ache because my sweet Taeya is not sweet anymore. She turns into a bad girl. Lee Taeya, wae? "Luhan, please help me" Dasom said that and cried really hard. I'm confused because I don't know what to do "Dasom, don't worry, I will help you" 

Taeya POV's

Here I am in the backyard with Jaehyun oppa, skipping every class that we have "Taeya" He called me so I turn my face to him "When the bell rang, you should find Luhan and tell him the truth" He said that to me and I smile to him "Of coursem I will do that" I said that to him and he nodded. He is new friend but he act like we already met for a long time. He is so kind and care to me. Suddenly I heard the bell rang. I smile to Jaehyun oppa "Alright Jae oppa, I will find Luhan now, thank you so much" I said that and stand up "Okay, goodluck Taeya" He said that and I nodded. I start to run to my class as fast as I can. When I arrived there, I wait for Luhan outside the class. I start to calm myself. I'm so nervous because Luhan will know the truth. Suddenly I saw Luhan walk out from the class and about to call him. But my lips froze when I saw Luhan walk out with Dasom while laughing. My heart beats very fast because of the sudden pain. I take a deep breath and collect the courage to call him "Luhan" I called him with my weak voice. He turns his face and I can see his face turns dark "We need to talk" I said that to him and he stare at me "But just two of us" I continued "What? Just speak here now" He said that coldly and my heart so hurt because of his coldness.

"You need to see something" I said that and glance at Dasom. Her lips curved a frown "What I need to see? Show me now" He said that and I took out my phone. I search for the video "She is not like what you think" I pointed my finger at Dasom "It's you Taeya, it's you who wasn't like I thought" Luhan said that and I feel my anger will explode in second. I bet Dasom already talked about shit to him "Well, just see this first" I said that while raising my voice. I reach out my phone to him "I know everything Taeya, you are a bad girl who acted like an angel, how could you do that to her?!" He yelled to me and hit my hand. I saw my phone fly away from my hand and fall to the floor. My phone strike the floors and broke into pieces. Just like my phone, my heart fall into pieces too. He never harsh to me. I lift my face and stare at him "We are done" He said that coldly and left with Dasom. I saw Dasom smirk to me before they walk away from me. My brain stop working. My legs too weak to hold my weight. I fall to the floors and feel so hurt. I feel my tears start flowing down my face. My tears never stop and I just continue cry in silent. This is too hurt for me to handle. I can't.

Jaehyun POV's

When Taeya left me alone, I stand up and start to follow her. I have a bad feeling. I stand quiet close to her but she can't saw me. I saw her standing infront of their class and when Luhan out with Dasom, I just clench my fist. Luhan is a stupid bastard. I saw them talking and I heard anything. I feel so sad when I saw Taeya's expression. She hurts "I know everything Taeya, you are a bad girl who acted like an angel, how could you do that to her?!" He yelled to Taeya. The next second I saw him hit her hand and caused the phone fall to the floor. Taeya just stare blankly at her phone to Luhan "We are done" He said that coldly to Taeya and left with Dasom. Really, he is so blind! Fuck that Luhan hurting Taeya like that. I saw Taeya fall to the floor and I hurriedly run to her. I kneel down and saw her crying in silent. I immediately pull her into my embrace and comfort her "Gwaenchana Taeya, I'm here" I said that to her "Jae oppa it hurts like thousand knives stab my heart" She cried out "I love him too much" She continued and start to cried so hard. I let her cry hard so she will feel better later. I know how it feels Taeya. Once I felt the same.