Chapter 10 - Feel

Taeya POV's

I decided to skip school today because I had so many wounds. These wounds really hurt. I really need to rest. To be honest, I'm scared too. I'm scared Minah will do the harsh thing to me again. I just want to rest. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. The door crack open and revealing Luhan's face. He walk closer to my bed and look at my eyes "Won't go to school?" He ask me and I just nodded "Arraseo, I will return after the last class end" He said that and stare at my wounds. He turns his sight to me again "Wait for me and rest well, get well soon Taeya" He gives me a sincere smile "Bye" He said that and walk out from my room. Right after he closed the door, a smile appear on my face. I don't know why I feel so happy. I don't know why I act like this. I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep. I need to rest, I'm tired. When I half asleep, my phone suddenly ringing. I reach out my hand and take my phone. I see Sena's caller ID and immediately answer it "He--" "Taeya, are you still sick? Should I accompany you in apartment?" Sena cut my words and speak a little too fast. She is worrying me. I let out a little chuckle "I'm okay Sena, you don't have to skip your school just because you want to accompany me" I said that to her softly. I'm glad I have a friend like her "Alright, I will hang up now, the class start soon, bye Taeya, rest well, arraseo?" She said that so fast but I can catch all her words. I smile to my phone "Arra, study well" I said that and hang up the phone. I put my phone beside my pillow and bury myself under the blanket. After that I fall asleep and fly with my dream.

I wake up from my sleep and check the time. Omo, it's 11.21 am. Aaaah, have to shower. I walk to the bathrooma and take a shower. After that I watch TV because I'm not hungry. I change the channel and watch the drama. I'm bored, what should I do? "Annyeong" Suddenly I hear Luhan's voice and I can't control my feel. What happened to me??? He is coming back to school and this is making me happy. I turn my face and I see Luhan holding a paper bag. Woah, I can smell it, I know he brings me food. Suddenly my stomach growl "Have you eaten?" He ask me and I shook my head. I watch him busy with the paper bag. He take out some food from there. He smile to me "Aaaaa" He said that while putting a spoonfull food infront of my lips. Is he trying to feed me? No, I'm blushing right now. I hurriedly eat that food and try to calm my face "Good girl" He ruffled my hair and makes me blush once again. He chuckled to me "Thanks Lu" I smile to him and eat the food again. Luhan watch me chew my food and smile "Well Taeya, I think you should tell your mom about this incident" He said that to me "No, I don't want my mom to know about this" I said that while looking at him "She will freak out, it's better for her to never know" I continue and he ruffled my hair again. God, what happened to him? Why he keeps touching my hair? Or part of my body? Damn.

It's already night, I really want to sleep but I can't. It's raining outside. I can hear thunder, I hate thunder, well I'm scared of thunder. I think I will not sleep tonight. I sigh hard when I remember my childhood. When I was a little girl, mom will always there, accompany me to fall asleep when there is thunder outside. I cover my ears and right now I really want to cry. Mom isn't here and Luhan already inside his room. Maybe he is snoring right now. I frown and walk out from my room. I turn on the TV and increase the volume. I hope TV can reduce thunder's sound. My eyes on TV but my thought fly to Luhan. Yah Lee Taeya, I think you are crazy now. I ruffled my hair and pull it "What are you doing? Why are you not sleeping?" I really surprised with his sudden existance. I turn my face to him and he makes me surprised once again. He is topless right now, I can see his abs. I mentally frown because his abs just perfect to watch but I hurriedly look into his eyes "I just can't, thunder scares me" I said that with a low tone. I hope he can't hear me because I don't like it when I feel inferior infront oh him. Luhan turns off the TV and grab my wrist so sudden. He pulls me to stand up and lead me walk to his room. I stop my step and Luhan turn his face "Mbwoya? Why--" "Ssst, sleep with me, I will protect you" He cut my words with those sweet words. I feel hundreds butterfly flying around my stomach. I didn't respond, I'm speechless. He smiles to me and pull me to his room. He close the door and lay on his bed. He support his head with his hand and smile to me "Come on" He patted the space beside him. I don't know why but I lay on his bed. He covers my body with his blanket. God, my feel, we share the same blanket!! Suddenly he move closer to me and pull me into his embrace "Just try to close your eyes, I'm here to protect you, to make you feel safe" He said that to me and I do as he said. I close my eyes and I hear Luhan's sweet voice singing me a lullaby. I bury my face on his bare chest and his sweet scent makes me melt. I never know he is a caring person. I never realize that little thing before. I smile because of him. His lullaby and his heartbeat are the best music in my life. They lead me to fall asleep in Luhan's arm.

Luhan POV's

I keep singing her a lullaby and keep caressing her hair. I want to make her safe and comfortable in my arm. I stare at her and wave my hand infront of her face. She is not moving, she is already fall asleep. I can't hold my smile, Taeya sleeping in my arm while listening to my lullaby. I feel so happy right now, and my heart flutter. I stare at her face, I stare at her shut eyes, her nose, and land on her plum lips. Suddenly my heart beats so fast "Yah, Lee Taeya, tell me how are you driving me crazy like this?" I whispered to her. She is the first girl that drives me crazy. She is the first girl that can make my heart beats uncontrollably. I never feel like this before. What is this feeling? I pull her even closer to me and bury my face on her hair "Am I? Am I? Am I falling in love with you?" I ask her softly. I smell her hair's scent and close my eyes "Tell me if this love, Taeya"