Chapter 33 - End

Luhan POV's

Holding her hand is the best thing in the world. I feel so happy now. She is back with me and noone can separate us now. Start from this morning the whole school staring at us, just like now. I hold her hand and walk with her to my car after the last class end. I can't take my eyes off of her. She is so beautiful. I open the door for her and watch her perfect figure get in to my car. I walk to the other side as she watch me from the car. I get in and smile to her "I love you" I said. She chuckle and peck my cheek "I love you too" She smiles. I buckle her seatbelt and drive away. Her laughter all around my car. I miss her so much. Suddenly my phone rings. Unknown number. Who? "Luhan" I hear a man voice. It's familiar but I forget whose voice is it "Who are you?" I asked "How could you forget your father?" I bulge my eyes. All this time he never care about me. He never call me not like mom, she stillI call me eventually "Can you come to the Korean restaurant now? I wait you here" He end the call without waiting for my answer. What happened?

"Taeya, I need to go somewhere first, is it okay?" I asked her and she nodded "Sure" She said that. I don't know what will happen next. Maybe my father will ask me to lend him money. He is money lover. When we arrive there, I hold her hand while searching for his figure "Luhan" I hear his voice and I turn my face. I saw him smiling at me. He is not alone. He is with 3 other person. I walk to their table with Taeya. My father's face turns dark when he saw our hands tangled "What happened?" I asked without take a seat. Taeya stares at me in confused "Please take a seat" There is just one seat left there. I force Taeya to sit there "I'll stand here, hurry, we don't have time" I said. I realize a pair of eyes watch me intensively. I turn my face and my eyes met this girl's eyes "Remember her?" My father asked me and I just shook my head. I don't remember anything "She is Chorong, Mr. and Mrs. Park daughter" He explained but I never care "Who is she?" Chorong open her mouth and point at Taeya "She is my girlfriend" I said with a cold tone. Who is she asking about my baby?

Taeya POV's

What is this about? I feel like unwanted here "Listen to father, this poor girl isn't compatible with you" His father said that and I just stare at him. Poor? What the fuck? "Luhan, I arranged your marriage with Chorong, want it or don't want it, you should marry her" I froze when I hear those words from his father. My heart hurts and it feels like my soul leaving my body. What is this again? "Just break up with this unclassy girl and have a date with Chorong now!" His father command him "What are you talking about? We never met almost 4 years and now you talk about shit? She is my girlfriend and she is stranger" Luhan point at Chorong. Luhan looks really mad "Look at your girlfriend! She is just an ordinary girl but Chorong is a model just like you, nothing special from her!" His father said that and I feel like a pity here. I stand up and walk away from them. I hear Luhan's voice calling my name. I just want to cry right now. 

Luhan POV's

She is running away from me. I turn my body to run after her but my father grab my wrist "Sit down!" He yells to me "Who are you huh? Stop act like you care" I snap at him but he force me to sit "Listen you! I have no interest with you and my girlfriend is more precious than my father" I yell at Chorong and run to Taeya. I hate him. He breaks my Taeya's heart. I know she missunderstood this situation. I look around and saw her near the road. I run to her and grab her wrist "Taeya" She turns her face and I froze. Her tears streaming down her face. My heart ache when I saw her crying like that "Come with me" I hold her hand and pull her to my car. I stop infront of my car and stare at her eyes "You have to trust me" I said. She just remain silent and her tears still there "I hurt you right?" I asked but she shook her head. I cupped her face and wiper her tears "Whatever happen, I will protect you and our relationship, just because he is my father, he can't control my life" I said "I just need you to trust me baby, I love you" I stare at her eyes and start to feel worry. My father hurts her so bad "I won't let anybody else ruin our relationship" I end my words and kiss her lips softly. I want her to know that I really mean my words.