Chapter 27 - Spy

Luhan POV's

I need to know about Jaehyun. Today, I collect every possible information about Jaehyun. Well, I asked so many students about him. Jaehyun is my senior but I never saw him before. It's kinda annoying when I asked the girls about them. They said Jaehyun is handsome, Jaehyun is cool and Jaehyun is charming. Can't they see? I'm more handsome, I'm more cool and I'm more charming because I'm Luhan. When I asked the boys, they said Jaehyun is a quite person. He rarely talk to others and always avoid a long talk with others. He never want to have a friend. The last point is making me crazy. If he really never want have a friend, then why he become one with Taeya? Andwae, maybe he likes Taeya? I bulge my eyes and bite my finger. Andwae, he can't like her. What should I do now? Why must her? Why must Taeya? I think I'm going crazy.

I can't focus on every class because I'm curious about Jaehyun. I keep glancing at Taeya because I really want to stare at her. When the bell rang, I run to the parking lot and lean on my car. I have to wait Jaehyun here, I heard he drives a car to school. He seems mysterious, I need to follow him. I keep waiting and suddenly I saw Jaehyun walk to his car. Damn, I saw Taeya walk behind him. Lee Taeya, wae? Don't too close to him. I watch Taeya waves to him and get in to her own car. Wait, own car? I never know she can drive a car. I saw Taeya drives her car away. When I saw Jaehyun get in to his car, I hurriedly get in and follow his car. He drives his car quite fast but I still can catch him. I'm a great driver too. Suddenly he stop at the florist. I wait for him from the far, I saw him walk out from the florist with roses on his hand. Those roses, what if Jaehyun give them to Taeya? Andwae. I frowned and continued following him.

Jaehyun went to a cemetery. He bought those roses with him when he walk to the cemetery. I feel so relief because those roses aren't for Taeya. I don't know how will I feel if Jaehyun gives those roses to Taeya. Maybe I will broke. Broke? If I broke then I still care and have a feeling towards her. Now I question myself. What I have done to her, are they even have a right? Suddenly I feel so stupid because I did harsh thing to her, I said harsh words to her. I clench the steering wheel and bite my lips. I feel so dumb but half of my heart still have a faith about what Taeya did to Dasom. Why is my life so complicated? I sigh. Suddenly I saw Jaehyun get in to his car and drive away. I follow his car. Here, I become a spy for a day. It's gonna be a long day. I become more curious about him because he seems like having a lot of secrets.

I follow him all day long and I feel like a freak. Finally, he went home but something strange here. He parks his car outside his home and he walks so fast to his home. I decided to wait there for minutes. Ha! Right! He walks out with two bags on his hands. Where is he going to go? Should I follow him? Hell yeah, I will follow him. In the middle of the way, he stop at the mini market and buy beers. I saw him drink one can "Crazy, drinks beer and then drives a car, he really wants to die" I mumble and frown at him. He gets in and drives his car away. I follow him and I saw something familiar. This neighbourhood, it seems so familiar. I furrowed my eyebrows and drop my jaw when I realize this is Taeya's neighbourhood. Don't tell me that he goes to Taeya's home "Aaaaah, andwae" I whined to myself when I saw Jaehyun parks his car inside Taeya's home. I was right. What should I do now? Jaehyun is inside with Taeya. What if he does something bad to Taeya? I bite my lips and hit the steering wheel. This is the real shit.

It's already 11 pm and this is already late but that Jaehyun never walk out from there. What did he do there? Why didn't he just go home? I get out from my car and run to her gate. But then I stop infront of the gate and shook my head "NO, I can't do that" I whisper. I bite my lips "Just endure it, Jaehyun will go home soon" I said that and walk back to my car. I get in and rest my chin on the steering wheel. I will wait for him. I lean back to my seat and take my phone. Mbwoh-ya? I have 34 messages and 86 missed calls. All of them are from Dasom. I have no time for that childish girl. Sometimes she just annoying as hell. Ah, thinking about her make me sick. I keep waiting for Jaehyun but until dawn he never come up. That bastard, he is so rude, stay in a girl's home until this time. What did he do to Taeya? I ruffled my hair in frustrated. Ah, I'm going crazy now, Taeya jebal, don't too close to him.

Taeya POV's

I saw Jaehyun oppa walk in to my home and I just smile to him. I lead him to the living room and we sit together on the couch. He put beers on the table and I open one. He really know me. I called him earlier and asked him to have a night here. I need a friend because I still feel gloomy "Gomawo Jaehyun oppa, you know me really well" I smile at him while lifting the beer to him "I am" He proudly said that and drink his own beer. I keep drinking the beer. Open the new one and open it again. I can't stop. I start to feel dizzy because I'm drunk. I know I'm saying nonsense things and start yelling to Jaehyun oppa about how much my heart ache "I still love Luhan, I miss him, I try hard to forget him but I think my feeling just grow bigger to him, ottoke?" I feel my tears streaming down my face and I can't control my own tears. I cried infront of him and he just let me cry "Oppa, it hurts" I cried and hit my chest. Suddenly he grab my wrist and pull me into his embrace "Arra! But stop hitting yourself like that, jebal" He said that softly "It hurts me too to watch you like this, you are my sister and no brother in the world would let his sister in pain" He continued and I feel so touched. He is really my brother. He knows me more than anyone.

I wake up in the morning with a hangover. I feel so dizzy now. I immediately walk to the bathroom even I walked in zig zag. I take a bath and get ready for school. I can't skip my school because I have a test. When I'm done, I walk downstairs and meet my maid "Good morning Miss Lee, Mr. Ahn is in the living room waiting for you" She said that and I nodded. I walk to the living room and Jaehyun oppa stand up from the couch. He walks to me and smile "Gwaenchana?" He asked and I nodded "Let's go together, seems you can't walk straight" He chuckled and lead me to his car. I get in to his car and used my seatbelt. He can see what everybody else can't see. Jaehyun oppa drives his car leaving my home. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw Luhan's car there. I even saw Luhan sleeping on the seat too. Oh God, I think I really have a serious hangover. I imagine that Luhan was here. I'm crazy. I close my eyes to erase his presence and try to forget about him. It's hard but I can.

Luhan POV's

I drive my car to school because I have a test for my second class. I was over sleeping inside my car this morning. When I opened my eyes, Jaehyun's car already gone. Lee Taeya, I really curious about your relationship with him. Dasom never stop disturbing me. I always ignore her. When I arrive at school, I walk to my class and Dasom immediately lock my arm "Luhan, come with me" She said that with a teary eyes. She drags me to her seat and show me her bag "Look at my bag, Taeya ripped my bag" She starts to cry and I just can't believe it. I turn my face to Taeya's seat and our eyes met. She stares at me blankly "I'll talk with her" I said to Dasom and walk to Taeya's seat "Lee Taeya" I called her and she stand up. 

My anger starts to build up because Taeya did it again. She bullied her "Why did you do this to her" I asked her while lifting Dasom's bag "Mbwoh?" She asked me "Stop act innocently Taeya!" I raised my voice. I saw her smile to me but her eyes show me pain "Wake up Luhan, you are stupid because you trust her" She said. I furrowed my eyebrows "Stop it! Just tell me why you did this to her! Are you jealous?" I yell at her "Stop yell at me, stop embarrass me, even I tell you the truth, you will never trust me and you will trust her because you are stupid" She yells back to me and it makes me surprised. Not because she yells at me but her words. She was right but I won't admit it.