Chapter 16 - Japan

Taeya POV's

It's time to vacation! Today is the day. I sit inside Luhan's car and I turn my face to see him. He wears black shade and yes of course he looks so hot. Well, I don't know where we are going to go. Luhan just told me to prepare winter clothes and my passport. Since he asked me to bring my passport, it means we are going abroad. I can't stop smiling now. I just stare at the road while Luhan drive the car to airport. Both of us bring a huge luggages and both of us feel excited. I can see it from Luhan's smile. He is excited too. Well, who won't excited if it comes to holiday? When arrive at airport, I hurriedly open the door and about to get out from his car. Suddenly he grab my wrist and I raised my eyebrow to him "Wait, I have something for you" He said that and took something from the back seat "Tadaaaa, here for you" He handed me a beannie while he put on his own beannie "Is that a couple beannie?" I asked him and he nodded. I just stare at the beannie but suddenly Luhan put the beannie on me "You looks great on that beannie" He said that and smile to me. I give him my smile and use my shade.

We get out from his car and take out our luggage. We slowly walk to the airport but my luggage is too huge. I have difficulty to pull it. Suddenly Luhan stop and I immediately stop my step too "Wae?" I asked him who is looking into me right now "You are struggling with your luggage because your luggage is bigger than your body" He chuckled and I frowned to him "Let me help you" He said that softly and my frown turn into smile "Gomawo Lu" I said that and he brings both of our luggage. When we are on the line for boarding, so many girls looking at Luhan. He is eye catching. Those girls keep their eyes on Luhan, eyeing him like he is a prey. I stand behind Luhan so I bring my face closer to his shoulder "I think some those girls know you, they keep their eyes on you" I said that and suddenly I saw one of the girl glare at me. Aish, that bitch, I rolled my eyes on her "I think so, who don't know me?" He chuckled and I just stare blankly. He always this overconfidence.

I sit on my seat inside the plane and comfort myself. Luhan is beside me. I become more excited now. We are going to Japan. We are inside the flight of Japan's air now. Thanks to the rich supermodel beside me, finally I'm going back to Japan. Well, when I was little, my mom and dad always take me to Japan once a year. We have some relatives there so we often spent our holiday there "Excuse me miss, can we exchange the seat?" Suddenly a girl's voice cut my thought. I lift my face and saw a girl with long blonde hair stand there. That's fake hair. I rolled my eyes "I'm sorry, we can't" I said that and she glared at me. Luhan just watched us now "Why? There is no hardness to exchange your seat" She snapped at me and I just look into her lazily "I want to rest, go back to your seat" I said that while closing my eyes. That bitch, I know what she wants. She wants sit beside Luhan. She looks Luhan as an atractive man. Ah, that's so old school.

I won't let her sit beside him. Wait, I feel jealous, why? Why I feel jealous? I don't like it when other girls flirt with him. Suddenly I feel a grab on my wrist so I immediately open my eyes. That second, that girl pull me harshly and force me to stand up "Yah what are you doing?" I snapped at her "Don't you dare to touch my girlfriend" I hear Luhan's calm voice said that. I can hear that girl gasped too. I'm surprise, I turn my face to him and he just sit on his seat calmly and smile to me. My heart beats very fast now. Luhan why did you say that and made my heart jumps? "Just find another person to exchange seat" Luhan continue his words while glare at that girl. I saw that girl frowned and let my wrist go. She left me and I sit on my seat again. I sigh really hard "Gwaenchana?" Luhan asked me and I turn my face to him "Gwaenchana" I said that and smile. He is a caring person actually. Now I start to fall with his attitude "Gomawo Lu" I said that and he smiles to me "Here" Suddenly Luhan patted his shoulder "You said you want to rest" He said that and my cheeks blushed. I rest my head on his shoulder. My smile never leave my face. Why his shoulder so comfortable?

Luhan POV's

I turn my face just to see Taeya sleep on my shoulder. She looks really innocent. I touch my chest and feel my heart beats fast. I inhale and exhale the oxygen try to calm myself. My eyes land on her hand. I move my hand slowly to her hand. I touch her hand softly and caressed the back of her hand. I play with her finger and intertwinned our hand. Taeya, I feel so complete around you, you bring smile for me. I really like the adrenaline that I get when you are around. I really enjoy every second we spent together. If only you know my feeling right now Taeya, what will you say? Will you say that you like me back, love me back? I'm dying to know but I'm afraid too. God, please, make her mine, jebal, jebal. I close my eyes and rest my head on her head "If only you know Taeya" I whispered to her "I have been dying to feel this feeling, now I have this feeling but I'm afraid to tell you" I whispered again even though she never know my words, I hope someday I can freely say it to her.

We arrive in Japan now. It's cold here but there is no snow falling from sky. I took out my handphone and check it, it's 10oand it's already 5.00 pm. I see Taeya holding her hands together her body shaking because of the coldness. I grab Taeya's hands and bring them to my lips. I blow her hands while making an eye contact with her. She smiles at me softly, she is the most beautiful girl in this world when smiling like that. I keep doing that while waiting for my driver to pick us up. When my driver arrives, I let Taeya get in first. I get in after she is inside the car. It's warm inside the car "Where are we going?" Suddenly Taeya asked me "You always ask that question" I said that and smile to her "The answer is always the same Taeya" I said that softly and bring my face closer to her "It's secret" I whispered and she nodded "Arraseo" She smiles to me before look out the window "When will we arrive?" She asked me without looking into me. She keeps looking into the road we through "About 2 hours ride from here" I said that "Can't wait" I hear her mumbled and I just smile to her hair. She is adorable.

"Welcome to my home" I said that to Taeya and she turns her face immediately "Your home? In Japan?" She asked me while bulging her eyes. She really looks cute "Your home is so beautiful, I envy you" She said that and smile to me "Oh, let's go inside Taeya, it's cold" I said that and put my arm around her shoulder. We walk together to my home. My home in Japan is the most comfortable home I have. I always spent my time here when I want to release my stress. It's quite and there is no noise here "Good afternoon Master Lu" The ahjumma who keep the house greets me when we get inside. She can speak Korean fluently "Dinner is ready" She said that and smile to Taeya "Thank you, you can go home" I said that and she bowed to me. She left us alone now. Her home is not far from here and she always clean my home everyday but never live here. I turn my face to Taeya and I'm surprised she is looking into me right now "Let's take a bath now and have our dinner later" I said that and she nodded.  

We take a shower after I show Taeya her bedroom. After that we have our dinner together. Our dinner is very delicious but no one between us start the conversation. When we are done, I lift my face to see Taeya. She look into me with her puppy eyes "I'll put your plate on the basin, you can go to your bedroom" I smile but she shook her head "I'll do it by myself" She stand up and put it on the basin. I did the same "Just left them there, the house ahjumma will clean them tomorrow" I smile to her and she nodded. It's already late so we get inside our berdroom. I lay down on my bed and pull the blanket on. It's really quite here. My home is the only house in this neighborhood. So no sound when it's come to night. Just the sound of the small animal from the forest near here. I close my eyes trying to sleep but I can't. I turn to the right and to the left. I frustrated because I can't sleep. Aaaaah, what should I do? Taeya's face always appeared "What are you doing Lu? I can't sleep" Suddenly I hear Taeya's voice from the door. I turn my face and saw her lean on the door frame "You can't sleep? Me too" I said that and patted the space beside me. She walk closer to my bed and slip under the blanket too "Why can't you sleep?" I asked her softly "Maybe because I'm too excited" She said that and I feel a little bit disappointed. I can't sleep because I think of her but she isn't thinking about me "Let's go to sleep" I said that and turn my back. I'm not facing her tonight. I ignore her because I feel a little bit upset of her. I pout my lips. Yes, I'm so childish. Whatever, I don't care.