Chapter 3 - Luhan

Taeya POV's

I know those beautiful eyes belong to Luhan. He is the rising supermodel in Korea. I know him, well, I saw him on the cover of my mom's magazine. He showed up about two or three times if I'm not mistaken. So, he school here too? He still locks his eyes on me. He looks down and up, looks like he judges me right now. There is a long silence in the class and I can feel the awkwardness fill this class. Suddenly Mr. Choi clear his throats "Luhan, you can take a seat, Taeya, you can take a seat too, let's start the lesson" He said that and I go back to my seat. 

Between the lesson, I really can't control my thought. Those beautiful eyes keep running on my mind. Those beautiful eyes drive me crazy.  I really frustrated about my own thought. I mentally hit my head on the table. Suddenly I feel a paper ball land on my head. I turn my face to my back. I saw Luhan hold another paper ball and he ready to shoot it towards my direction. He smirks to me when he saw my annoyed face. Oh my God, this jerk, is he trying to bully me? I give him my death glare. He just wave to me cutely while smirking to me again. He is really annoying. I turn my face to the front again and try to ignore him for the rest of the class.

When the bell rang, I know it's time for lunch break and I can go away from this class. Me and Sena go to the cafeteria to have a lunch together, today's lunch is so yummy. During the lunch break, Sena told me so many things about her and her family. Sena told me that her parents are a lawyer, very popular one. Her parents are really cool. From that conversation, wee are getting closer one to another. We start to talking about nonsense and laugh together. That's what best friend do. But suddenly I feel someone watch every move that I did. I look around the cafeteria and suddenly meet the sparkly eyes which are very familiar to me, which are disturbing my thought along the lesson. Yeaaaaah, Luhan's eyes. He gives me his special smirk. That smirk, gives me a shiver. Goosebumps all over my body. I shook my head and hurriedly look away from him. Shit that jerk.

I smile a lot today. I really happy because I become a friend with Sena. She is kind, even though she looks like a nerd, but deep inside, she is just like me. Can't stop talking, we are match well. Today, Sena told me a lot of interesting story. She never forget to told me about Luhan. She said that Luhan is the kingka of this school, he is very rich, of course because he is a super model. His hobby is teasing around. Sena told me that Luhan is a playboy. No doubt about that, I can see it from his eyes and his flirty attitude. But there are some positive side of him too. He is very smart and talented, every girl wants to be his girlfriend, but not for me. I'm tired with his attitude even thought today is just the first day of our meeting. Something that surprised me is, Luhan never had a girlfriend. Sena told me that Luhan is really like to playing around with girls' heart. When those girls fall in love with him, he will dumb them. What the fuck? He worth to die! But why he did that? I know he has a ground why he did that.