Chapter 26 - It Feels So Wrong

Taeya POV's

I walk to my class with a straight face. I skip my school last day because I really broke. I don't want to saw Luhan or Dasom for a while. But today, I think I have to through this "Yah Lee Taeya, why did you skip your school last day?" Sena asked me I sit next to her "I was late Sena, so I decided to skip the school" I lied to her and she frowned to me "Stop lying Taeya, you cried right?" She asked me worriedly and I nodded "As you can see my Sena" I said that and give her a slight smile "Taeya, last day---" Sena paused her words and she makes me curious "Wae? What happened last day?" I asked her and she bite her lips "Last day, Luhan bullied Minah because Minah bullied Dasom, you know, he protected Dasom" Sena starts and my heart ache "Luhan really did a harsh thing to Minah, you can't imagine what he did to Minah" She continued and I feel so hurt right now "He slapped and pushed Minah harshly, he even said harsh words and now Minah transfered to another school in another country" She said that and I bulge my eyes. I'm speechless, even Minah is rude to me, I just can't understand why Luhan did such thing. I start to envy Dasom because she has Luhan beside her. Luhan was once beside me, it hurts me so bad. My heart beats fast because of the sudden ache and emptiness. God, help me.

After I the bell rang I immediately walk to the parking lot. I froze on my place when I saw Minah standing infront of my car. What did she want? "Lee Taeya" She called me and I stare at her. I walk closer to her and as I stand close to her, I can see something different on her eyes. Suddenly she gives me a slight smile "I came here because we need to talk, I have flight in a couple hours and maybe I will never back" She said that and I surprised when I heard her tone. It's soft, not harsh as usual "Okay, let's talk inside" I said that and smile to her. I get in to my car and she gets in too. I turn my face to her "Taeya, I want to admit something, I, Hwang Minah was the one who caused your relationship and Luhan end" She said that with a teary eyes "Me and Dasom plan it from the start, mianhae, jeongmal mianhae Taeya" She starts crying and I pull her into my embrace. I pat her back softly "I already know, don't think about it again, gwaenchana" I said that to her. I said that because Minah already admit that she was wrong and she apologize. She worth a second chance.

Minah broke the hug and stare at me "Thanks you so much Taeya, I was stupid all this years, try to separate you and Luhan, you are an angel, you are so kind" She cried again and I just pat her back "Minah, you bullied Dasom last day because you are mad at her right?" I asked and she stares at me "I never bully Dasom, she is the one who bullied me" She said that and I bulge my eyes "She slapped me, she pushed me until I fall to the floor, she kicked me, she has no heart, she started spread shits about me and there Luhan, bullied me because of her shits" She said that to me "This is my karma because that's what I did to you" She said that to me "Ssst, gwaenchana" I said that to her "To be honest, I really like Luhan and I envy you, mian" She cried again and I feel so hurt to see her like this. She is a kind person and I never know about that "Taeya, I have to go now" She wipes her tears and facing me "Please don't let Luhan fall for that bitch, jebal" She said that and I just stare blankly. I want that too but I think it's too late. I think Luhan already fall for her "Arraseo, have a safe flight Minah, keep in touch okay?" I said that to her and smile "Gomawo Taeya" She hugs me once again and leave. Now I know, Dasom is the only evil. Dasom isn't worth a kindness.

It's already noon and I have nothing to do. I turn on the TV and watch the TV. I don't watch the TV actually I just stare blankly at it. Suddenly I saw Luhan's face there. I froze there listening to the news. Reporters caught him with Dasom. Reporters speculated that Dasom is Luhan's new girlfriend. My heart ache when suddenly I remember about our memories. He introduced me as his girlfriend at the airport. Time flies so fast. Now he already has a new girlfriend. I'm about to cry when suddenly my phone rings. It's Jaehyun oppa "Yah Lee Taeya! Don't you dare to watch TV, arraseo?" He said that and all I do is crying so hard "Ah, mian I'm late to tell you, you watch it right? Listen, don't cry over that bastard Taeya" He said that softly "Jae oppa, can you come to my home? I need you" I said that to him because I really need a friend right now "Okay, I'll be there. Wait for me" He hangs up. I'm blessed because I have a friend like him. I don't know how to through all of this if he wasn't there for me.