Chapter 15 - 사랑해

Luhan POV's

I can feel warm. I can smell a sweet scent. I can feel her body moves slightly everytime she takes a breath. I feel so complete right now. I smile in my sleep and tighten my embrace. I move my hand slowly to find her hand. When our hand touch, I immediately hold it but I open my eyes in instant. Her hand is burning. I look at her sleeping face and touch her forehead softly. Oh no, she is burning. What should I do now? I'm very sure it's because I pushed her to the pool last night. I caressed her hair softly before get up from the bed. I walk to the kitchen, try to find her maids. When I'm there, all maids are busy. Suddenly one of her maid saw me and bow. I walk closer to her "Can you help me? Taeya is sick" I informed her and she looks so worry "Do you have medicine? And please make a porridge for her" I said that to her "Yes, of course Mr. Lu" She bow to me and I decided to take a shower. After that I walk in to Taeya's bedroom. I saw her still sleeping like a little girl. I walk closer to her bed and smile. She really cute. I fix her blanket but froze when I saw her face. I move my face closer to her cheek. I have to control myself to not kissing that cheek. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I pull my face from her face and frowned. I open the door and see the maid bring what I asked earlier "Thanks so much" I said that and took the tray from her. Her maid bow and close the door for me. I turn my body and jump a little because Taeya already awake "Good morning" I smile to her while walking closer "Yah Luhan, I'm sick now, it's because of you" She whined to me but I just put the tray on her nightstand and sit on the side of the bed. I grab the bowl and turn my face to her "Mianhae" I frowned to her "Here, eat the porridge after that take the medicine" I said that and spooning the porridge. I blow it so it won't be so hot "Aaaaa" She open her mouth and I feed her. She ate half a bowl and after that I give her the medicine. I saw her taking her medicine and laying on the bed "Rest well and get welk soon Taeya, if you need anything just call me, I'm downstairs, arraseo?" I smile and turn my body. When I take my first step, I feel her hand around my wrist. I turn my face and smile to her "Luhan, don't go, stay here with me"

I ate my lunch alone because Taeya is sleeping from an hour ago. Her maids are in the kitchen. I hurriedly finish my lunch, and walk upstairs to her room. I open the door and walk closer to her. I put my palm on her forehead. It's still burning but it's better. I caressed her cheek softly and mouthing "Get well soon my Taeya" I smile to her and turn my body. I look around at Taeya's room. I never aware that her room is quite huge. I start to inspect her room. It's rude, I know but I can't control my curiousity. There are so many photos hang on the wall. From what I see, Taeya has a potential to become a model, like me. She is just beautiful in every frame of the photos. I look at her photo with her parents. So this is her daddy, handsome, no doubt his daughter is as pretty as Taeya. Suddenly one of her photo caught my attention. I smirk and bring the photo closer to my face. It's a naked baby Taeya. I hold my laughter and take the photo out from the frame. Then I put it inside my wallet. I laugh in silent because my dirty mind running around.

I'm so happy right now because Taeya's condition is getting well. She have her dinner with me. I can't take my eyes off of Taeya. Suddenly she lift her face and our eyes met. I startled but she gives me a sweet smile. I can feel my heart flutter "Lu, how will we spend our winter break?" She asked me "We will spend it in a beautiful place, you will love it Taeya" I said that and she smiles "Where?" She raised her eyebrow "It's a secret" I smirk to her and she frowned "We will leave next week" I remind her "Aish, just tell me where Lu" She starts to whined like a little kid "Sirreo" She pout to me and continue her dinner disappointly. I smile like an idiot because she really cute. When will she becomes mine? My eyes soften and I smile to her who is busy with her dinner. Soon.

After dinner, I walk her to her room. I open the door for her and she just smile to me "Goodnight Taeya, tomorrow we go back to apartment okay?" I said that and she nodded "Goodnight Lulu" She said that and paused. She looks like want to say something because she didn't close the door. She stood there while looking at me "Hmmm, can you sleep with me?" She said that and I smirk. She looks shocked when she saw my smirk "I mean---" "Yes, I know what you mean, I'm not that pervert" I cut her sentence and laugh. Her face turns pink and I ruffled her hair "I'm tired" I said that and hold her hand. I pull her to the bed and we lay on each side of the bed. I pull the blanket to covered both of us. Suddenly it's become very quite "What's your favorite color?" I broke the silent with unimportant question "Ehm, purple and white, how about you?" She said that "It's a secret" I laugh hard "Yah, it's not fair" She hits my arm but I keep laughing "Who is your favorite singer?" I asked but get no answer. I turn mu face and saw her already closing her eyes. I wave infront of her face and she didn't move. She already asleep. What a pig. I smile looking at her face and stroke her cheek softly "Taeya" I called her while pulling her closer to my embrace "Why did you sleeping? I still want to hear your voice" I stroke her cheek  "Taeya, my princess--" I paused my sentence and close my eyes. I take a deep breath and absorb her hair's scent. I open my eyes and stare deeply at her face "Saranghae" I whispered to her ear "Saranghaeyo my princess" I kiss her forehead and pull her head to rest on my chest. I have no courage to tell her my feeling when she is listening. I just can tell her when she is not listening. I hope she will be mine someday. When she becomes mine, I would never let her go. No matter what.