𝒄𝒉. 44

chapter forty-four;

chapter forty-four;

━━━━━━ "SHIGARAKI TOMURA, ARE YOU READY for the procedures? it's more gruesome than perhaps anything you've ever experienced", dr. ujiko warned.

     "I'm ready", shigaraki grumbled, not having to understand why kisa had asked for them to move the entire lab to hokkaido last minute.

     it was a true drag having to move all the high-end nomus and the numerous amounts of equipment across the sea, but thankfully they had little johnny as a portal.

     "then let's not delay this any further", dr. ujiko stated as he madly typed something into his computer as the tentacle-like tubings had stabbed through shigaraki's body multiple times.

it was going to take a while to enhance the blue-haired male's body, as he was still too physically weak to inherit all for one.

as blood spluttered across the floor, the walls, and all over the medical instruments, shigaraki grinned as he was ecstatic about his soon-to-be brand new quirk.

'the next time we see each other, I'll be exceptionally more powerful!'

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

kisa had requested for kaoru and eri to go on a small mission into the human world. though she trusted them, she did not trust the humans, hence she had secretly sent inasa to go supervise them, much to the male's displeasure.

     meanwhile kaoru held eri's hand, he also held an envelope that was critical, according to kisa at least.

     it needed to be delivered to a certain hospital and a certain todoroki.

     and after the mission, the two were allowed to go around and have some fun with the allowance that kisa had gave of course.

     meanwhile the two kids were gone, kisa had prepared to start and end a war within the day. she had waited too long for this moment that her patience had worn thin.

     though kaoru knew of this, he chose to turn a blind eye to it.

     the little boy realized that all these years, kisa had been plotting and planning. and for certain things, the boy wondered how the girl knew such events were to happen, but he never questioned it, as he knew all the things kisa is doing is for his best.

"kisa, you sure you want to do this?", dabi asked as he watched the girl shed off her kimono and dress in the same black suit she wore when she had defeated re-destro and his army.