𝒄𝒉. 29

chapter twenty-nine;

━━━━━━ "OH, IT'S YOU", INASA GRUMBLED AS HE let the three villains into his current residence. meanwhile the dark-haired male's phone rang, to which inasa had swiftly picked it up.

     "kisa?"

     "hello my love! have they arrived yet?", kisa sweetly asked.

     "indeed they have...", inasa frowned, incidentally clicking his tongue in annoyance as he watched chisaki and shigaraki take a seat on the white couch meanwhile dabi had taken up quite some room with his legs sprawled out.

     "perfect! could you put me on speaker please and turn on the t.v?"

     "sure", inasa said as he pressed the speaker button while he sat in between chisaki and dabi, meanwhile he turned on the t.v.

     "hello my loves! it's been a while since I've seen or really heard from you guys, specially dabi and tomura", kisa chuckled.

     "then where the hell are you? why'd you call us here to meet with whale face?", shigaraki growled, to which he had earned a dirty glare from inasa.

a laugh was heard through the phone.

"now now tomura, no need to be so impatient. I told inasa to turn on the t.v. didn't I?"

"which channel?", inasa asked.

"mm...himiko, which channel was it again?", kisa asked.

     "you brought crazy but not me??", dabi scoffed.

     "channel seven...at least that's what himiko said", kisa said, though the girl's voice seemed a bit far off, as there sounded like something was happening.

"kisa-chan, I'm pressing the start button!!", toga yelled, meanwhile the four men were confused as to what the two girls were doing.

as soon as inasa flipped to channel seven, dabi whistled.

     "damn, princess!", dabi chuckled, to which kisa just winked at the camera that toga was carrying, which broadcasted the girl onto the t.v.

     kisa's hair was tied into a high ponytail while she wore a tight fitting black suit, with matching black heels and a strap around her waist containing her secret weapons.

     though it was winter time, kisa's outfit had actually kept her quite warm.

and red lipstick was a must, as it brought out the girl's fair skin.