𝒄𝒉. 35

chapter thirty-five;

━━━━━━ "YOU'RE BOTH BACK!!", TOGA EXCLAIMED, to which everyone in the worn down bar had looked at the couple that had blood splattered in quite a few places.

toga's eyes lit up as she marveled at how wonderful kisa looked with blood smeared across her cheek.

"who's blood is it?? did you guys go on a killing spree without me?!", toga pouted, to which kisa just smiled, patting the girl's head.

"we were re-enacting a scene from this movie that we saw earlier this week", kisa said.

"what movie? and which scene?", magne asked, genuinely intrigued.

"suicide squad, when harley quinn and the joker were at the club", kisa grinned. "though it wasn't an exact replica, the results turned out better than we expected".

"you killed him?", shigaraki asked, suddenly appearing as he had exited from his room for once.

     "tomura!"

     kisa jumped onto the male, her legs wrapped around shigaraki's waist as she unbuckled her heels, kicking them off.

     "welcome back dabi and princess kisa. did you two have fun?", kurogiri asked, as he suddenly warped behind the counter of the bar.

     "sure did", kisa grinned as shigaraki supported the girl's weight by carefully holding onto her thighs, which were quite exposed due to how short the girl's dress was.

dabi sighed. "you know princess, if you ever get bored of him, you can just spend the week with me instead", the scarred male grinned, making shigaraki click his tongue as he promptly carried the girl away, up towards his room.

kisa chuckled as she boldly took father off shigaraki's face, kissing his cheek as she watched the male turn away.

"why so mad tomura?"

     "you reek. kurogiri already warped some of your clothes from whale face's place. go shower", shigaraki demanded as he dropped the girl once the two reached his room.

"my my, I haven't seen you in three weeks and this is how you treat me?", kisa teased.

"I saw you on christmas day", shigaraki stated, to which kisa mumbled touché.

the girl then snatched her clothes and headed towards the bathroom, where she had found by herself since shigaraki didn't bother.