𝒄𝒉. 34

chapter thirty-four;

━━━━━━ "WELL DON'T YOU LOOK HANDSOME", kisa complimented, to which dabi just grinned as he came out of the bathroom with his hair gelled back.

     "and you look absolutely gorgeous", dabi flirted, pulling kisa by the waist as the girl fell into his embrace.

kisa smiled as she readjusted dabi's purple tie, letting it loose so that it hung perfectly on the male's collar.

     the girl patted dabi down, making sure that the white button up had fit snuggly on him, though not to the point where he wouldn't be able to breathe.

     in fact, kisa even unbuttoned a few so that it revealed dabi's slightly scarred chest.

     kisa had on golden heels that had little chains strapped around her thin ankles. with round shiny bracelets, necklaces, and rings, it had matched her low cut gold and black checker-patterned dress that was high above her knees.

     with her back nearly completely bare, kisa had dabi conceal her scar to help keep it out of the common eye.

     red lipstick was a must and kisa looked damn good wearing it with her short dress that had scraps dangling on the edges of it.

     "are you ready?", kisa asked.

     "been ready", dabi grinned as he grabbed the two black masquerade masks off the table and headed towards their stolen purplish-maroon vaydor.

     as dabi sped down the road, nearly crashing into three different cars and getting flipped off, the two had arrived at a random club.

     tying their masks on, the duo split up as dabi rested on a sofa, meanwhile kisa had decided to take the stage.

     it didn't matter that the girl has never pole danced before, because she was about to outshine everyone at the bar, and she for sure did.

     the girl leisurely walked around the pole, with one hand sliding around it as she made eye contact with the forming crowd.

     elegantly jumping onto the pole, kisa's right leg clenched around it as the other half of her body freely swung around the metal pole.

as she swirled around, the girl suddenly dropped into her right splits, nearly showing her ass as she hastily rolled out of it by kneeling on the floor, running her hands crazily through her long dark hair.