𝒄𝒉. 7

chapter seven;

chapter seven;

━━━━━━ "TOMURA, COME HERE", KISA HOLLERED, to which the male had already gotten used to the woman's weird beckoning.

"what", the blue-haired male snarled.

"the rest of you are dismissed", kisa said as she shooed chisaki, inasa, and dabi away.

"take off the hand", the girl commanded, to which shigaraki just sighed, complying as the girl had already seen his face multiple times.

kisa sharply tilted shigaraki's face up, making him look at her meanwhile she inspected the scars on his face and neck.

shigaraki clicked his tongue. "why are you even doing this shit?"

     "why? do you not like it?", kisa asked, taking off shigaraki's gloves as she rubbed lotion on them like always.

     the man stayed silent, watching as kisa carefully rubbed the cream all over his fingers, careful not to touch all five at once.

once the gloves went back on, shigaraki stood up to leave until he was stopped by a warm hand.

"tomura, why don't you stay the night with me", kisa smiled, to which shigaraki flinched as he immediately snatched his hand away.

     "w-what the hell are you talking about?! do you have no shame??"

     kisa chuckled. "you four are bound to sleep with me someday. what's the difference if it's now? now come on, I'm extra tired today", kisa yawned as she pulled shigaraki towards her bed.

     "y-you—wait...so we're not..."

     "hm? we're not what?", kisa asked as she patted down her night gown, crawling in as she opened her arms up for shigaraki to crawl in too.

     "nothing", the male muttered as he laid on the very edge of the bed, as far away from kisa as possible.

     "are you trying to fall off the bed? come closer", the girl laughed, pulling on the male's black shirt.

since all for one, all might, and the rest of the heroes and villains left—along with the ending of the feast—there was no need for the four to continue dressing up in suits.

hence everyone went back to their own clothes, in which kisa thought inasa was the most overdressed and even teased him about it.