𝒄𝒉. 4

chapter four;

chapter four;

━━━━━━ "ARE YOU MAD OR JUST OUTRIGHT STUPID?", chisaki questioned, disgusted at the sight of kisa scarfing down her long awaited meal.

     "slow down princess, you're going to choke", dabi chuckled, handing the girl a glass of water.

     "so let her, she deserves it", shigaraki muttered, scratching his neck as kisa glanced at him, making him halt.

     "was it worth it? being starved for the entire day?", inasa asked, having a tint of contentment watching the girl suffer.

"most definitely", kisa replied without hesitation.

the girl licked her chopsticks as she tilted her head back in satisfaction. running her hand through her hair as her eyes fluttered close.

     "nee-chan", kaoru softly spoke, to which kisa had reopened her eyes and tilted her head back to the people in front of her.

     "what is it?"

     "u-umm...it's a letter", kaoru vaguely answered.

kisa sighed. "is it kimiko asking for chisaki again?"

chisaki coughed as kisa snatched the nice envelope from kaoru, who had promptly looked over his sister's shoulder, curious as to who it was from.

     immediately upon opening the envelope, the two fox children pinched their noses in disgust, making the four men confused.

     "goodness..the smell is unbearably strong", kisa spat in disgust.

     "what are you talking about? I don't smell anything", dabi confusingly stated, taking the letter and smelling it up close for himself.

     "our senses are extra sensitive, more so than humans", kisa reminded, taking the letter back as she quickly skimmed through it.

a wicked smile suddenly appeared on the girl's face, as an idea was also formed.

"kaoru, bring me some paper and a pen", kisa commanded, to which the boy had quickly reached for the items from the girl's desk.

"what does the letter say?", dabi inquired, to which the other three were intrigued too, but would never openly admit it.

"read it for yourself", kisa said as she handed dabi the letter, meanwhile still pinching her nose.

the scarred male then cleared his throat as he decided to read it out loud for the others to hear.