𝒄𝒉. 36

chapter thirty-six;

chapter thirty-six;

━━━━━━ KISA ENJOYED BEING ABLE TO SLEEP IN with shigaraki. after all, inasa and chisaki's bodies had like internal clocks within themselves.

     though dabi was a bit better, surprisingly, the male liked waking up early to tease the girl such as pinching her nose, her cheeks, drawing lines on her forehead with his fingers and such.

"good morning tomura", kisa greeted as the blue-haired male was still lightly snoring.

the fox girl took this chance to take a secret snapshot of shigaraki, smirking as she skipped out of bed, changing into some decently stretchy jeans and a black turtleneck.

kisa sighed as now it was way easier to brush through her hair. using a red headband to keep all her short hair away from her face, kisa was now able to wash her face without any locks getting in her way.

as soon as the girl was ready, she had left shigaraki, who was still asleep, and headed downstairs in hopes for some breakfast.

"good morning kurogiri", kisa yawned.

"oh, good morning princess kisa. it's pleasant seeing someone wake up so early, very refreshing", the mist man mumbled to himself.

kisa raised a brow. "what time does tomura usually wake up?"

"on a work day around 8. on a good day around 12, and on a bad day around 10", kurogiri answered.

     "hm...could you open a portal for me? I want to go get some breakfast for us...and the whole league too I suppose", kisa said, to which kurogiri had immediately turned into a warp gate.

     coming back with a huge bag of mcdonald's, kisa dropped it onto the countertop as she thanked kurogiri for being so compliant.

     "what time is it currently?"

     "10:16 a.m, princess kisa", kurogiri replied.

     "hm, well I suppose I'll go wake tomura and let him have a supposed bad morning", kisa grinned as kurogiri internally hoped that the girl would make it out alive.

     kisa quietly entered into shigaraki's room, seeing as the male had yet to wake up. smirking to herself, kisa started blowing warm air into shigaraki's ear, trailing down to his neck, making him squirm as he tried to swat away whatever or whoever was doing that.

     the girl laughed as she watched shigaraki's red eyes squint open, clearly annoyed and even more pissed off at the girl disrupting his sleep.