𝒄𝒉. 25

chapter twenty-five;

━━━━━━ "INASA MY LOVE, DID YOU MISS ME?", kisa smiled as the black-haired male had just arrived back at his two story house with kisa and her boxes of clothes.

"sure", the male replied as kisa just shook her head playfully, already used to the cold attitude that him and chisaki shared.

"I must say, your house is quite peculiar", kisa stated, amazed at the many glass panes that was used to build the majority of the house.

she wondered that if it was durable enough if someone were to throw a hard ball at it.

"is it not to your liking?", inasa asked, helping kisa carry the many boxes up into the guest room.

"not at all. I like the pure white theme you have going on here. it's very elegant", kisa smiled, walking upstairs with inasa as she unpacked the majority of her clothes.

some of them she had left at chisaki's base, as if she were to ever go back on a whim, there'd already be clothes waiting for her to strut in.

"I see...anyways, I have work everyday. I only stay for the mornings, then I'm back by lunch. if you need anything, just text or call me", inasa said as he was getting ready to leave.

"where do you work?", kisa asked as she hung her dresses, sorting them by color.

inasa halted. "I'm the director of the ushimitsudoki aquarium".

"an aquarium? what's there?", kisa asked, having to have finished hanging and folding all her clothes due to her inhuman speed.

"it's where people come and enjoy watching sea animals swim around", inasa briefly explained.

"then can I come?!", kisa perked up, excited that she'd be able to see the many exotic animals of the human world, or at least animals that are part of the sea.

     "it'd be best if you did—"

     "inasa~", kisa slightly cooed, snaking her arms around the male's waist as she looked up at the bored male, who just sighed as he unconsciously patted the girl's head.

     "fine. but stay close so you don't fuck anything up", inasa sneered, to which kisa just chuckled.

"my, you're way more feisty than I thought. you're so quiet around the other three, it makes me wonder if you're finally opening up to me", the girl humored herself.