𝒄𝒉. 31

chapter thirty-one;

chapter thirty-one;

━━━━━━ "HUH? WHY CAN'T KISA-CHAN STAY AT THE BAR for you two's honeymoon?", toga whined, to which dabi rubbed his temples in annoyance.

     a week with inasa quickly ended a few days after their christmas celebration all together. hence, kisa's week with dabi had begun.

     but obviously since dabi currently resided at the bar with the league, he had decided that him and kisa would leave for a week, and just wing it.

plus since shigaraki was also part of the league—the leader actually—dabi wanted to get away from him as far as possible.

     "none of your business", dabi replied as he hastily left the worn down bar, heading towards a café that kisa had asked to meet at.

     kisa sipped her warm tea as the liquid seemed to warm her entire body. the girl didn't know what it was, but a piping hot tea just made her feel so bubbly and calm on the insi—

     "hey princess!", a low voice greeted, to which kisa had glanced up.

"dabi, how do you do?", the girl asked, cupping her cup of jasmine tea.

"couldn't be better now that I'm with you", dabi grinned, making kisa laugh.

"quit the flattering darling. it doesn't work on me".

dabi sighed. "pity".

kisa smiled as she placed her cup down.

"well? what's the plan for this week? are we stealing and running or..."

     "stealing's a bit of a nasty word wouldn't you say, princess? I like to call it borrowing".

     kisa hummed in amusement as she just nodded, leaving a small tip—money that she collected from chisaki and inasa—on the table before standing up.

     "well, shall we go borrow a room and head to a party?"

     "right after you, princess".

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

     kisa laughed as she held her stomach, relaxing in a nice suite with dabi wearing a dark robe and holding a glass of champagne.

     "was it really that funny?", the scarred male asked, combing through his wet locks with his other hand.

     "my dear, when that woman had poured that cup of water on you, it was the most hilarious thing ever! I can't believe her fiancé actually believed that she was cheating on him with you", kisa said, stifling another laugh.