𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

epilogue;

epilogue;

━━━━━━ "DID YOU REACH YOUR DESIRED wish?", he asked, watching as kisa sat on her throne in the yōkai world without any expression.

"why ask when you already know the answer?"

"you seem unhappy even though you've helped your husbands reach their goals of taking down the heroes.

after all...how long did it take you? six decades of repeatedly failing and trying again and finally winning on your seventh attempt?

shouldn't you be thanking me for giving you all those chances to go back and change their fate?", the inari ōkami grinned, his nine tails swaying back and forth, almost in a mocking manner.

     indeed, kisa had made a deal with the fox god to repeat time in order to save shigaraki, inasa, chisaki, and dabi.

     but more importantly, help them with their deepest desires of destroying the hero society.

     and in exchange, she lost her most loved ones: her four husbands.

     "I'm not in the mood for your taunting", kisa stated, rubbing her temples as at least she still had kaoru and eri.

"pity~ I was going to offer you an eighth chance", the man hummed, to which kisa had only scoffed.

"you think you can fool me? if being bound here by eternity and cutting off all ties with humans isn't already a fitting punishment for me, it makes me wonder what more you're going to take away if I agreed".

the inari ōkami slightly smirked.

"tamotsu kisa, what a brilliant empress you'll be. since you're so certain on this being your last run, I'll leave you to rule this empire for eternity, alone".

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

     dabi would've never expected his mother to call for him, especially after everything he's done.

     japan was now split into three regions, under the ruling of shigaraki, inasa, and chisaki.

     each had their own ways of dictating their territory, with dabi just staying beside shigaraki since he was somewhat close with the league.

     though dabi's mother did not only call for him, but also for his other three companions.

     surprisingly, the hospital todoroki rei stayed at was not burnt down or broken in any way or so, curtsy to kisa and her prior plan.

"we're here for todoroki rei", dabi stated, to which the nurse did not take the four to her hospital room.

instead, she handed them a packaged item, making them even more confused.

"mrs. todoroki suggested you four watch it in a more private setting", the nurse informed as she swiftly went back to working, meanwhile they hesitantly complied.

huddling in an empty alleyway outside the hospital, dabi hastily ripped the packaging as there was a mini device.

     "the fuck?"

     "let me try", shigaraki grumbled as he snatched it out of the man's hands and started pressing random buttons, making a hologram pop up.

"hello my darlings~"

chisaki ever so slightly flinched at that sickly sweet tone, as he could recognize it anywhere, anytime.

"so...you might be wondering why I just suddenly disappeared...", kisa bitterly chuckled.

"well...I exchanged my happiness for your success", the girl smiled, though anyone could tell that it was forced.

"call me batshit crazy, but in the original timeline, you four wouldn't have been here. inasa would've been dead, kai would've lost his arms and been in jail, tomura wouldn't have received the full potential of all for one, and dabi would've been wounded even worse than he was from the fight against my father.

twice would've been dead, and many other events would've changed drastically if I didn't request for the inari ōkami to give me chances to change your fates.

so please don't look for me anymore. forget me and find your own happiness with the future that I have paved for you four.

I love you four, but consider this a divorce.

goodbye, shimura tenko, todoroki touya, chisaki kai, and inasa".

the hologram then turned off as the device self destructed, officially erasing all traces of the half-demon.

the four weren't sure what to say, as they subconsciously twirled the wedding ring around their fingers.

however, they were certain that they'd never forget tamotsu kisa, their one and only wife for their entire lifetime.