𝒄𝒉. 10

chapter ten;

chapter ten;

━━━━━━ KISA CLAPPED AS KASUMI WALKED DOWN THE aisle in a modern white wedding dress. apparently the girl wasn't the only one who didn't want a traditional wedding gown.

     as the vows were said, the ceremony was complete with kasumi kissing midoriya, then bakugo, then todoroki, and then kirishima.

meanwhile the reception started, people and yōkai started standing up, as it was a garden party, where everyone got their own drinks and food from tables placed perfectly six feet apart.

"what were you talking about with him?", a low voice asked as kisa simply continued grabbing some cheese blocks.

     dabi snaked his arms around the girl, hugging kisa from behind as he laid his chin on top of the girl's exposed shoulder.

     "why? jealous?", kisa teased, taking another sip of her champagne as dabi placed a kiss on the girl's shoulder.

     "I just wanted to know what you had to say to that hero", dabi answered, not raising his voice above a whisper.

     "you'll find out soon enough", kisa cheekily responded as she broke herself out of dabi's embrace, heading towards where todoroki and the rest of the grooms were standing.

     "congratulations on your marriage", kisa smiled, setting down her champagne and tiny plate on the table beside her.

     "thank you princess", kirishima pitifully replied as he tried to keep up a smile, at least until the entire wedding ended.

     "kirishima eijiro is it? I've heard great things about you from kasumi. I must say, red is a good color on you", kisa complimented, to which the male had felt a bit better about his situation.

     "r-really?"

     "mhm! we've ought to talk sometime soon, especially now that you're married to my sister", kisa smiled as she picked up her glass again, getting ready to take a sip.

     though just as the glass was about to touch her lips, kaoru—who kisa had purposely told beforehand—had bumped into her, causing the champagne to pour onto todoroki's wonderful white suit.

     "oh my!! I'm so sorry todoroki, I didn't mean to—"

     "it's fine. I can just dry it with my fire", the boy poorly acted as his left side immediately bursted into flames, burning off half his suit and successfully catching the attention of the guests.