𝒄𝒉. 15

chapter fifteen;

chapter fifteen;

━━━━━━ "KISA-CHAN!! WHY DID YOU CALL ME HERE?", toga excitedly asked, to which kisa had glanced up from her book to see a neutral yet slightly irritated kurono hari.

     "her highness called for the both of us, the both of us", kurono corrected, emphasizing on the word both.

     "toga himiko, quirk: transform. it involves ingesting blood am I correct?", kisa asked, to which toga had gleefully smiled.

     "tell me, how long does the image of the person last when you drink their blood. and to what extent can your quirk go?"

     "aww I'm so happy you're interested in me kisa-chan!!", toga gushed, twirling around in happiness as she kneeled in front of kisa, who just patted the girl's head.

     "but basically, the more blood I drink, the longer I can be like them. not only will I look like them, my voice will also sound like them!", toga exclaimed in a chirpy tone.

"however...if I really try...I might even be able to copy their quirks", toga grinned, with a mischievous glint in her bright yellow eyes.

"you've got an excellent quirk himiko", kisa smiled, to which toga felt her heart beat even faster at the girl's praise.

     "and kurono hari, alias and quirk: chronostasis. explain to me a bit about it", kisa demanded, to which the masked male—who wore the same ridiculous bird beak mask as chisaki—nodded.

     "my quirk allows me to slow down the movements of anything I hit with my clock hand-like hair. the minute hand slows the target down for one minute while the hour hand slows the target down for one hour. though I can only extend my hair if I'm not moving, your highness".

     "quit the your highness crap. just call me kisa", the girl commanded.

"but overhaul said—"

"my world, my rules", kisa interrupted, to which the grey-haired male had begrudgingly nodded.

"and can I just call you hari? chronostasis is a mouthful".

"overhaul usually refers to me as chrono...if your highne—if you'd like, kisa".

"hari it is then", kisa smiled as she suddenly stood up, to which toga had followed suit.

"I have summoned you two today to accompany me on a date", kisa casually said, to which toga started prancing around as kurono hesitated.