𝒄𝒉. 40

chapter forty;

chapter forty;

━━━━━━ "WOW, VIP? YOU'VE SURELY outdone yourself inasa", kisa complimented as the five were seated at a round table that was in a separate room, away from the peasants.

     "I assumed that most of us...wouldn't want to show our face in public, especially in front of so many people", inasa responded as he took of his diving helmet, to which chisaki had shed his mask and shigaraki had took off father.

     meanwhile dabi just sat there, shrugging.

     "hm~ what should we have for dinner tonight? any suggestions?", kisa asked as she picked up the menu.

"for appetizers I suggest the sweet and spicy jalapeño poppers and the savory party bread", inasa said, to which no one had chimed in.

     with a knock on the door, the manager suddenly came in with four waitresses, who each wore a tight fitting pencil skirt and held a tray with a variety of drinks.

     "I want the grilled rib chop", dabi stated, to which the manager had started scribbling down the orders while the waitresses had placed a drink beside each of kisa's husbands.

     "so straight to entrées, and no appetizers I see", the manager smiled as he looked up to see who was to order next.

     "I'll take the special shrimp stir fry", inasa said.

     "good choice", the woman standing beside him commented, to which inasa just gave a curt nod.

     "I'll have the classic cheese ravioli", chisaki ordered.

"stuffed chicken", shigaraki demanded.

"and for the lady?", the manager smiled.

"grilled rib chop too", kisa smiled as the manager just nodded, putting his notepad back into his pocket as him and the rest of the waitresses left.

kisa then took a sip of champagne as she sighed with content.

"now, before we relax, let's talk about business first", kisa started.

"kai, I've successfully gotten someone to manufacture your bullets. you can ask the shie hassaikai to pick it up at tomura's bar in about a few months, maybe even as quick as a month", kisa said, to which chisaki just nodded.

"and now that machia's on our side, you four should be all set.

we will head back to claim my throne, and I'll have someone momentarily rule as we come back the create some fucking chaos", the girl grinned.