𝒄𝒉. 11

chapter eleven;

chapter eleven;

━━━━━━ "I SUGGEST WE TAKE THEM TO THE MOST beautiful parts of our land as compensation for what has happened. I know you four might not want to stay here with your friends, but it'd be an honor to have you guys give us a chance of redemption", kisa politely offered.

     all might seemed to hum in consideration meanwhile kisa glanced over at todoroki, who stiffened under the girl's gaze.

     todoroki then stepped forward, expressing his own opinion.

     "I would like to give the nine-tailed foxes another chance. after all, it'd be hypocritical of us to assume that they are all the same", todoroki calmly said.

     "since young todoroki desires to stay, I suppose you won't mind?", all might questioned, to which kisa had smiled.

     "not at all sir. in fact, I'd be happy to show todoroki-kun around", kisa insisted.

     "very well!! now, anybody else?", all might asked.

     a few hesitantly shuffled around as none really stepped up to the occasion.

"no worries. if any of you ever want to visit again, I promise to greet you all with welcoming arms. after all, many things are going to change about this place", kisa chuckled, to which all might had just nodded.

"well in that case, we will start heading back to the human world. the carriages are already prepared. I hope to see you soon at your wedding kisa", all might loudly laughed.

"indeed. stay safe on the road", kisa bowed as she watched the heroes trickle out, all except todoroki and bakugo.

"will you be staying too bakugo?", kisa asked, a bit surprised.

"tch! if icyhot can, why can't I too?", the boy scowled.

kisa lightly chuckled. "I never said you couldn't. well, I suppose we could head out on a journey tomorrow towards the snowy mountains. it's wonderful up there. no matter the season, it'll always be snowing".

"yeah whatever", bakugo scoffed as he walked off, with todoroki following behind.

"why is he staying?", dabi lowly growled.

"why are they both staying?", shigaraki asked, clearly not pleased either.

     "my my, since when did you two become so jealous?", kisa teased, pulling the two league of villains into a hug.