𝒄𝒉. 12

chapter twelve;

chapter twelve;

━━━━━━ "I LOVE YOU KAORU, BE GOOD NOW", kisa smiled, giving the boy a kiss on the cheek before setting him down.

     "I love you too nee-chan!! stay safe~", kaoru waved, to which kisa just nodded as she proceeded onto the carriage with todoroki and bakugo.

     as the horses started trotting, they slowly rose into the air, as if there was a specific path paved for them to run on.

kaoru sighed as he turned back to the four ridiculously tall men, who just stared back at the little boy.

obviously they've never dealt with a child before, as all of them stood there like brick walls.

"so...do you guys like playing games?"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

     "why'd you pick such a cold ass place to take us sightseeing?!", bakugo huffed, seeing his own breath of fiery air disperse into the cold wind.

"it's a winter wonderland. don't you love the snowy alps and clear icicles dangling like ornaments on the pine trees?", kisa smiled.

     "no! I like places where it's not fucking freezing like antarctica!", bakugo growled, to which kisa had raised a brow in curiosity.

     "do humans live in such cold places too?", kisa asked.

     the girl has always wondered about the human world. what the cities actually looked like, what new inventions the humans have came up with, kisa hoped that one day she'd be able to visit before staying here her entire life.

     "no, penguins live there", todoroki answered.

     "penguins?? are those a type of monster in your world?", kisa asked, having to have never read about the animals in the human world.

     "the hell?? they're mammals, birds that are black and white and waddle around like ducks?", bakugo tried to explain.

kisa would've asked what ducks were, but decided that it wasn't going to help her visualize it anyways with bakugo's explanations.

     "perhaps I ought to visit the human world sometime", kisa mumbled.

the three continued walking up the mountain with snow trickling down steadily, like water droplets rolling off one's face.