𝒄𝒉. 5

chapter five;

chapter five;

━━━━━━ "WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE HIM YOUR LOVER?", inasa asked, actually curious to what kisa had meant when she had asked the man to prove it.

"I told you, I like my men and pawns loyal", kisa simply answered.

"then how is he supposed to prove it to you?", chisaki chimed in.

"he isn't. he'll probably never be able to prove that he's sorry to me...or kasumi", kisa sighed, finding it harder and harder to brush her long hair.

     "dabi can you brush it for me please?", kisa asked, sticking her hairbrush out towards the scarred male.

     a grunt was heard as dabi snatched the hairbrush from the girl's hand and started to gently lace it through her locks.

     "then what's the point in all that?", chisaki asked, not understanding what the meaning of the entire skit was.

     "for him to fear me. it would've meant nothing if I just straight up slapped him out of nowhere. I have a feeling I'll be working with him in the near future, whether I like it or not", kisa answered, to which dabi had promptly finished brushing the girl's hair.

"ah! can you do hair?? I've read in those human magazines..it was like a dutch braid!! can you do one of those?", kisa smiled, to which dabi snorted.

"who do you think I am? a hairdresser??"

     "how disappointing", kisa sighed, to which chisaki had stood up to everyone's surprise and lightly shoved dabi away.

     the male carefully combed through the girl's hair with his gloved fingers, parting three sections at the start of the girl's hairline.

     "I didn't know you knew how to do hair", kisa grinned.

"there's many things you don't know about me", chisaki snappily replied.

kisa chuckled. "you and inasa are the most snarkiest indeed".

"and those two?", inasa asked, clearly referring to shigaraki and dabi.

"ah, well when you say it like that...I'd say shigaraki's quite honest about his feelings towards me", the girl hummed. "he hates being so obedient...well...I suppose you all do", kisa chuckled.

"well...I don't totally hate it", dabi grinned, kneeling in front of kisa as chisaki continued braiding the girl's hair.