𝒄𝒉. 13

chapter thirteen;

chapter thirteen;

━━━━━━ "W-WHAT MAY I HELP YOU WITH, YOUR HIGHNESS?", kenji shakily asked as he kneeled before the girl, who sat with her legs crossed on the head chair.

"ah you see...I need a few tengus to assist me with a future project", kisa casually said, looking at her nails as she realized that she should get them redone soon.

"o-of course!!! anything else I may help you with?", kenji asked, not even daring to look up.

"yes. in two days time, you will have a date with one of my...friends...you must not fail to please her. if you do..."

     kisa gave kenji a look, to which the male felt his feathers shiver with fear.

     "I-I promise I won't disappoint!", kenji hastily spluttered out as he dropped his head once more.

     "good. the girl's name is suzuki. she's a yuki onna, so do what you will with that information", kisa said as she waved her hand, dismissing the tengu.

     as kenji left, kisa started aggressively coughing.

     "shit. I probably caught a cold", the girl mumbled to herself as she trudged her way back to her room.

     as kisa reached her room, the girl changed into a simple white nightgown and then crawled into bed, coughing once more as she snuggled under the blanket.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

     "dabi-niisan, tomu-niisan, kai-niisan, and inasa-niisan, do you wanna play again today?? you can show me all your amazing quirks and stuff!!", kaoru cheered as he ran up to the four men.

     "w-what did you just call us?", shigaraki choked out.

     "oniisan?", kaoru unsurely answered. "shouldn't I call you all that since you're all marrying kisa nee-chan?", kaoru smiled, to which dabi just ruffled the little boy's head.

     "speaking of your sister, where is she? we haven't seen her at all yesterday or today yet", chisaki asked.

     "huh? oh well I saw her talking to that tengu guy earlier...but I don't know where she is now", kaoru honestly answered.

     shigaraki clicked his tongue in annoyance. "why's she seeing him again?", he growled.

     "honestly", inasa quietly yet sternly agreed.

     "but we should invite nee-chan to come play with us!!", kaoru smiled, to which the four males just nodded in agreement as they headed towards the girl's room first, where they assumed that she was taking her nap like usual.