𝒄𝒉. 32

chapter thirty-two;

chapter thirty-two;

━━━━━━ "CATCH US IF YOU CAN", KISA LAUGHED as her and dabi ran out of the bank, carrying two bags of currency.

     the couple hurried into their race car that they had promptly borrowed from a random civilian, which just so happened to be a little more wealthy than the average person.

     dabi started the car as kisa buckled in.

     "ready?"

     "fucking drive", kisa grinned, to which the car had sped down the road, towards the outskirts of tokyo city.

"should we pick up some food on the way?"

before kisa could answer, a loud abundance of sirens had started blaring nonstop, making the woman irked.

"why're they so obnoxious?", kisa scoffed as she pressed a button to open the car's rooftop.

     "be careful", dabi warned as kisa promptly took her boot heels off, standing on the seat with hello kitty socks on in all her glory.

     grinning, kisa waved at the officers that were driving and leaning their bodies out the window. it was risky since they didn't know kisa's quirk...well...her powers.

     "it's looking pretty cold today. how about I help warm you guys up?", kisa shouted as her two hands outstretched in front of her, blasting swirls of black flames at the multiple cars that were chasing them.

     the girl then started manically laughing, leaning against the edge of the car's rooftop as she watched the cars tumble into each other, creating a metal-like tumbleweed.

     though there was one police care that had avoided all the chaos.

kisa had partially forgotten that humans even had quirks, including police officers. clicking her tongue, the girl watched as the male officer seemed quite pleased that he has a water type quirk.

the male had somehow managed to conjure up tornadoes of water, sending it towards the couple's borrowed car.

     though before kisa could diminish the swirling tornadoes of water, dabi had sharply turned the car left, making kisa nearly fall onto the male.

     "damn, why so aggressive?"

dabi simply chuckled as he shrugged. "we're escaping a crime scene right now, I think I have the right to be aggressive".