𝒄𝒉. 9

chapter nine;

chapter nine;

━━━━━━ "I SEE YOU BOTH HAVE COME BACK empty-handed", isao commented, watching as his other two daughters have brought back some medium-sized yōkai.

     "indeed father, but ultimately it's just a game, no need to be so serious", kisa fake smiled, wanting to hit the hay already.

     isao sighed and just waved his hand, dismissing his daughters.

     just as kisa had entered the tent, someone had bumped into her, causing the person to fall on their bum.

     "I-I-I'm s-sorry!!!", the green-haired boy apologized, making kisa chuckle.

     "my, you're actually quite the cute one. midoriya izuku right?", kisa asked as she extended her hand out, to which midoriya hesitantly took.

     kisa's eyes swiftly scanned the boy, wondering if her sister had purposely sent him here to poke fun at her.

     "u-umm...a-actually—"

"izuku~ there you are! silly boy, you've walked into my sister, kisa's tent", kasumi lightly laughed, putting a hand on the freckled male's shoulder and making him flinch.

"my apologies kisa, this one's a bit of an airhead", kasumi smiled, not apologetic at all.

kisa remained neutral.

"yeah yeah, just leave already. I'm tired and I'm dying to spend some time with my lovers", kisa smiled as she turned to dabi, shigaraki, and chisaki.

     the girl then fell into dabi's warm embrace, watching as midoriya and kasumi swiftly left.

     "having fun there princess?", dabi grinned, to which kisa just chuckled.

     "yeah".

     "I heard you came back empty-handed", chisaki mentioned, as kisa stopped hugging dabi and unscrambled the piece of paper in her hand.

     "I actually did come back with something...a great deal that'll benefit us in the future", kisa wickedly smiled, examining the small piece of paper.

     "help", kisa read out.

     "huh?"

     "it's from bunny boy", kisa replied.

"who?"